why is it allowed to bring any elo in ranked as duo?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kenshigo

11-03-2014

Hi,

why the hell allows riot a platin player to bring UNRANKED with him?

i had this a few times now....i know, we are all ~gold2, he is platin3, bring a unranked...he is higher, his mate lower...

honestly, anyone out there believe this is fair?
ofc the unranked jungler feed all lanes....we end up in a 4on5, well...4on6 because he help enemys a lot.

i had this so many times!! and it is so frustrating to play those games!! 40min without any real chance to win a game!!

and no, in enemy team was no unranked, bronze or silver....

can we finally forbid that? it should actually be a bannable offense! "assitign enemy team" which it is.

am i mad? yes! you can´t understand that? for real? so chill.

Myrra Bella

12-03-2014

I agree with this guy.

I've seen the same happen to a friend of me a lot.
He is in Gold V and normally gets matched with people between Silver 1/2 and Gold 4/5.
When someone in his team brings a bronze or unranked player in, the game just says "Ok, cool" and gives you pretty much a 4vs5 match against a fed enemy team.

My suggestion? Put a limit on the division difference when Duo Queue (this also eliminates bronze v's getting carried by platinum/diamond players).
Let's say someone is Silver 2. Allow them to only Duo Queue with people between Silver 4 and Gold 5.
In other words, there can be a difference of 2 divisions maximum between the 2 players going duo queue.

Galele

12-03-2014

this is actually a good idea, but that range is almost the one they automaticaly, someone in silver for example, should be able to team with gold and bronze max, it's fun to help friends getting higher in the rank but this will put a limit to what can be done..

Wahrer Schläfer

12-03-2014

Only 2 divisons might be a little hard, but in generell i agree with you.
It´s neither fun nor fair if theres a diamond player in silver/gold ranked who destroys everyone and everything, even if the other team got one too its still no fun cause you feel like you cant do **** and its about who of them got the more carrying role or gets more fed in the fastest time wins the game.
I know matchmaking sets up teams taht are about even, but the skill difference between for example a diamond and silver players is to high to give a good game experience to the lower ones.
Sorry for my english
EDIT: btw unranked doesnt mean hes a bad player, he can be a quite good one who havnt done his provisionals yet or someone who just started ranked but played tons of normals and has a lot of experience.

Vo0doo

12-03-2014

5 Divisions would be a resonable limit, ye

I Kyo Kun I

13-03-2014

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.n...38918272_n.png

aahhahah this fits perfectly here

TryH1tM3

16-03-2014

I agree.

Rednef

16-03-2014

yep