Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Shop lag. Buy item - freeze. Open shop - FREEZE.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

go0onygo0ony2

12-05-2014

I have 6 GBs of RAM and getting this all the time.^

Uhrwerknacht

12-06-2014

I will friggin' bump this! I played LoL since the release of Lux and it always lagged on shop opening and purchasing items ... I didn't notice or care back then. But now that I am slowly getting back into the game I could not help but grit my teeth whenever the shop froze my game.

Uhrwerknacht

12-07-2014

Bump

Uhrwerknacht

12-09-2014

Bump again, please notice us, Riot

KamiKaroshi

12-09-2014

After trying the most stuff suggested all over the net,
this one was what fixed it for me:

Quote:
PLAY 4 FUN ONLY:

Just make sure the ITEM SET your using is very small.... hence the bigger the item Set the The bigger the Lag gets
I tried it and now it's 0 lag can buy 5 potion in an instant while before had to wait 4-5 sec on each item purchase
and the reason was i had 1 huge Item Set.

I had some item sets with building paths from old patches,
and all of my item sets had a box with the consumables,
also including the old elixirs.

I went thru all my ~60 item sets and removed the uneeded stuff without adding anything.
And now my shop lag has mostly disappeared.
Some very short delays can still be noticed, but thats OK.

Cody Knuckles

12-16-2014

Bump! i have never created an item set. Re-install / client repair does not work.

Azanulblizar

02-16-2015

BUMP

Pianola

02-21-2015

same story.
It's been going for so long i dont even remember when it started, feels like it's been forever. I always assumed that's the way this game is as there are many bugs around anyway, but lately it's getting worse and worse. And it's not my PC as the specs are quite decent and i just reinstalled system and have fresh install of league. I have only 1 item set, and for only 1 champion for that matter so it's not that, as well. My internet connection is 60Mbps/6Mbps with very good pings and with regards to anything else, also no torrenting or anything, so I'd say this should be enough for just playing the game.
I can't even count how many inhibitors turrets I've lost because of being frozen in the shop buying for as long as 10 seconds.