Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Shop lag. Buy item - freeze. Open shop - FREEZE.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dier

07-31-2014

I have the same problem :/

Oopsy

Recruiter

07-31-2014

bump

7thCircle

09-08-2014

same problem -- bump

Seregon66

09-14-2014

Same here, Bumb !

DateMike

09-14-2014

Same problem here :/

-Bump-

Trias000

10-07-2014

Rito ffs

Stormhealer

11-04-2014

Bumping up.
even tho i did not lose game, i lost inner tower at half of the game because i had to buy stuff, and opening and shopping took like 15-20 secs to react, and enemy took tower when i could save it.
got only 2 sets, both are pretty small, and this happened even when there was no such a thing as item sets.
why dafuq riot is ignoring it? support bots replies about internet connection, human support does it aswell. Roit support is sht if to talk about real problems gamers has to deal with.

Stormhealer

11-04-2014

bumping again. full game reinstall did not help.

Stormhealer

11-10-2014

5 days passes, 0 answer on that. not even asking about dxdiag logs, internet speed logs, ect. as they do it frequently. why you are ignoring us Riot forum support? we want to play a game without problems, and you could help us resolve them aswell as we could give you info for resolving stuff. do you know about those freezes ingame? maybe you know how to resolve them?

Alannys

11-23-2014

Same problem here, since months ago. Reinstalling the client didn't help. It's getting worse and more annoying.

In a 3v3 ranked some time ago shop freezed my game like 2 minutes, so I had to close the game. The launcher didn't want me to reconnect (4 or 5 minutes getting errors because I abruptly closed the game), 2 o 3 minutes login and loading = ranked game lost.