LeBlanc Vs Akali

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TwinkDoodle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-04-2011

Hey guys, i was thinking about getting LeBlanc because she seems to be very effective and strong, and most important - FUN , but then i saw a lot of people playing as Akali and simply DESTROYING the enemies if they got fed...
i want a champion that will be more unique and fun, preferably a one thats not gonna be too easy and boring...
so who do you think i should pick ? :P

Ventruez

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-04-2011

akali requires more skill than LB

Adeimantos

09-04-2011

Akali loses a lot of survivability as soon as the enemy gets Oracle's/Vision Wards. That doesn't make her worthless, but she's a lot harder to play then.
Akali can burst very well and especially not-so-good players underestimate her damage output. Due to her passive (spell vamp) and her resource system (energy), she can lane very well. As soon as she reaches level 6, her ganking potential is awesome.

All in all, yes, Akali is cool, but she can be countered in several ways, which requires you to be very good.

I don't have LeBlanc, so I cannot say much about her.

I Love Lemon Tea

09-04-2011

even with trying to counter her with oracle, during team fights she can still easily dash to the squishies behind the tanks. I'd say Akali over LeBlanc, but its stressful playing Akali somehow, because your tea is depending on you during late game so much.

Wickedgrain

09-04-2011

LeBlanc is balanced. Poeple complain that she deals ****loads of damage which is true but but a Banshee and she loses 50% of her damage. As for Akali.. She is nice but before you are level 6 it will be hard.

MonsieurTaMere

10-04-2011

I played only a bit of Leblanc and find her boring. But I like Akali.

Rullestolen

10-04-2011

They are both assassin types. However, Akali can pretty much chain kill people if you don't waste too much energy on her E ability. LeBlanc deals her damage VERY fast and is usually left with cooldowns and a dead enemy if you did it right. They are rather different, but pretty unique, but I'd go with Akali for fun factor. Once you have blown up a couple of teemo's as leblanc it starts getting pretty dull

Ssean

10-04-2011

personally prefer le'blanc, its more fun tearing people down with 1 combo when people dont expect it

Qebsenuef

10-04-2011

leblanc's skills can kill enemy in a 1-2 seconds bu akali's not. I have two of them there are both funny but if you want to take "kill" easily, leblanc is better but leblanc is useless in late game