What do you think Night hunter Rengar will look like?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Goata

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-03-2014

Thoughts or homemade paint drawings thread^^

Steàlth

07-03-2014

Hopefully something colorful, Headhunter is too dark for me, the only thing I like about it is the ult coloring. I know It's called 'Night Hunter', which sounds dark and black but w/e :P

Goata

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-03-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItzzNinja View Post
Hopefully something colorful, Headhunter is too dark for me, the only thing I like about it is the ult coloring. I know It's called 'Night Hunter', which sounds dark and black but w/e :P
I love all of headhunter's things..
Anyway midnight ahri is relatively colourful so night hunter rengar might have similar colours to her.. Or vayne..

Steàlth

07-03-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goata View Post
I love all of headhunter's things..
Anyway midnight ahri is relatively colourful so night hunter rengar might have similar colours to her.. Or vayne..
Midnight Ahri is my favorite Ahri skin, if it's anything like that I'll instabuy it ^-^

Xand3r

07-03-2014

Name:  cat_eyes.jpg
Views: 4007
Size:  5.1 KB

Gimmesome1

07-03-2014

I hope it is something like the Predator look. Would be so epic.

http://www.my-walls.net/predator-decapitation/

Pähkinänsärkijä

07-03-2014

I never get to see Rengar's model in game because he is only visible for the 0,1 seconds it takes him to instantly delete me. So I don't really care how he looks. Hopefully a new skin will make more people pick him, so I can just straight out ban him. Currently he is in this weird place where you really don't wanna ban him because he isnt FOTM, but you can't actually go into a game against one either, what with the 0-counterplay, toxic kit.

A Plebian

07-03-2014

Actually, you can counter Rengar quite easily I feel by playing the tanky meta.. or jax. Personally feel that with Renekton or Mundo or Shyvana, you can easily trade with Renekton, and since triple Q-ing is impossible, you don't really have to fear being deleted at lvl 6.

uremember

07-03-2014

Kite? is there much u can do vs kha? zed? hes an assasin.. not a turlte just like anyother skilled assasin champ player, would do, they will instagib u.
? rengar have 1 escape tool, that puts him in range to an enemy anyway (from bush) once hes in, hes in not like other assasins.... and yes u can argue with he can jump from bush then ult, but u cnat realy do that in tf..... Assasins are assasins and do what they should do, l2 position right, and if u have a decent team, thne that assasin can easely be ****** in 1 sec.

Goata

Recruiter

07-03-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gimmesome1 View Post
I hope it is something like the Predator look. Would be so epic.

http://www.my-walls.net/predator-decapitation/
headhunter rengar is a direct predator reference.. no red spears doe ._.
http://www.hottoys.com.hk/photos/PD1355990461G6S.jpg