Yasuo top counters

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Armazyl

07-03-2014

Lately i have been playing yasuo top, it really works well but sometimes it's ridiculious unfair. for example last 2 matches, my lane enemies were riven and fiora.

i couldn't even farm ! riven Q's me and it's over. same story with fiora. please tell me, how can i survive laning phase against those champions. i love yasuo and i like playing him top, but against riven and fiora (all in kits) it's extremely difficult to even stay alive under the tower!

i would apreciate some tips.

edit: why the downvotes? this isn't a QQ thread, i'm just asking for tips

GAJO BOM

07-03-2014

Well best thing I can think is to kite them through their minions with your infinite dash and Q him while you are kiting.

raggnir

07-03-2014

i main fiora in top lane, and i have never been killed by a yasuo, even if he was fed in mid lane.
if i lain against yasuo, i try to get to lvl 2 as fast as possible and i engage him, it's almost a sure kill. when i get my first life steal item, which i buy first thing against high damage or high sustain opponents, i can literally ignore his Qs. howerver after lvl 6 i try my best not to be hit by his tornado because his R chunks me for a good portion of my health and the two passives he then has (double crit + 50% armor pen) makes it impossible to survive.

also, there is a misconception that fiora always maxes W first, which is false. in most cases, i max my Q first because a Q-AA-Q-AA combo gives me a good amount of burst damage which is excelent to poke with.

Armazyl

07-03-2014

bump

Vandaliser

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-03-2014

Good that you found your natural enemy or COUNTER.

League of legend is like this: there's no champion that can win in every matchup.

NoKillPlease

07-03-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vandaliser View Post
Good that you found your natural enemy or COUNTER.

League of legend is like this: there's no champion that can win in every matchup.
except for renekton

Lyress

07-03-2014

How the hell can you complain about getting countered when playing Yasuo? If you want that godly late game, there's a price to pay.

Icecreamtub

07-03-2014

This is gonna sound really weird @ OP, but, when you lane against Riven and she goes all in, just abuse your E on minions to dodge her attacks. It's simple enough and fairly easy to do after a few tries. ^^

Fiora on the other hand, there's not really much you can do... She's gonna get you no matter what you do. Just try to survive long enough to get a Frozen heart. I lost my lane to Fiora once but getting that item got me a fair few kills on her late-game. ^^

(P.S: Forgot to mention Fiora can also Parry your Q.)

Rodulv

07-03-2014

Build up damage on e at lvl 1/2, and just poke them with the damage. You should be able to win lane against anything that isnt a tank/bruiser.

Kartal IV

07-03-2014

Yasuo top is not strong as mid. Facing a tanky champ will be hell. (Renekton, volibear or any other strong tanky fighter)