best 1v1 champ?????????????

12345678 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grimmy

09-04-2011

Full build kayle tbh. =/

Taksiarxis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-04-2011

I think the best champ for this job is olaf and if you want to smash his teeth take BROOOOOOLAF

nornamor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wibblem View Post
Ok Hi Malzahar, oh you used your ulti on me. what a shame i hit mine first 100 extra magic resist. Thank you that barely scratched me. Oh look now your dead and I am on full health again.
Ehh.. no smart malzahar will use his R when jax poppes his ultimate that last for 5 seconds. the thing is malzahar doesn't auto hit you so your E is useless, Q+W+ relentless assault wont kill Malzahar that fast if we are talking a no items situation as he will kill Jax.

Raijin Hakaari

09-04-2011

Well so far i have made 2 people quit game with Ash, and I have only played for 3 days *aka. newb*

Anyhow, I believe they get stressed after spending almost whole game 35% slower... and not being able to escape the other 2 guys from the team... dont know how it goes later on

Naeleen

09-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raging Panda Bea View Post
olaf. deals high damage and that damage just because higher and higher the lower hp he gets
You just described Dr. Mundo, not Olaf. Olaf gets higher attack speed the lower his HP becomes.

Best 1v1 champion... hmm assuming they have FULL item build and potion buffs active, some of the most dangerous champions on 1v1 are Xin Zhao, Nocturne, Nasus, Renekton, Irelia, Jax, Olaf, Malzahar (if you manage to act FIRST and use all your spells on the enemy), LeBlanc, Dr. Mundo, Shaco, Heimerdinger (well, if he has both robots spawned in front of him), but in the end it all depends on the items and playstyle as it has been said before.

Fallcon

09-04-2011

well i think the main problem is, that there are some people thinking of 1 vs 1 from start of the game to nexus destroy and there are some people talking from mid/lategame situation where it is mostly depending on items.

Wibblem

09-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by nornamor View Post
Ehh.. no smart malzahar will use his R when jax poppes his ultimate that last for 5 seconds. the thing is malzahar doesn't auto hit you so your E is useless, Q+W+ relentless assault wont kill Malzahar that fast if we are talking a no items situation as he will kill Jax.
If mal waits 5 seconds to use his ultimate he would either A already be dead or B Jax would not be in the % pool mal needs for his ultimate to deal the maximum damage. Either way he loses. Just cause he doesn't auto hit for maximum damage doesn't mean that he wont auto hit. There will always be creeps targeting him as well.

The False King

09-04-2011

Renekton, mundo, udyr, jax, nasus
Renekton in ult form with his insane stun and damage output.
Udyr with stun, shield, tons of burst and sustained dmg.
Jax kills everything if he survives the initial opposing burst. There is no outdamaging his R, its just not possible.
Nasus actually needs tons of Q lasthits to be effective actually, in case he got those hes hard though.

Overall Id say mundo though. Im rly just taking an normal 1on1 situation where you fight it out, not laning. Besides jax there isnt a single champion in the game that can solo kill a mundo, simply because he outregens everyone, easily.

Frekser

09-04-2011

Probably a fed Warwick. Just try to counter that lifesteal.

Oh wait, fed Trynda.
Herp Derp

madin

09-04-2011

I played quite some 1 vs 1 ( I know, its a teamgame and all, but really much fun, try it sometimes).
Had most succes with Cho. I defeated several WW's never lost to 1. (though that doesnt say WW will always lose.)

Only lost from Renekton and Sion.
I play it draft mode, so you know who the other will play. WW vs sion with sion who has cleanse/exhasut... Sion wins.
but well... I think every hero can be countered.

Vlad (why didnt I hear that name) hates nidalee. Nidalee hates Jax, Jax hates kennen, kennen hates ww, ww hates sion, sion hates malz, malz hates cho, cho hates renekton, renekton hates kassadin, kassadin hates vlad... (I havent put deep thoughts in this)

12345678 ... 10