corki or MF

corki 44 57.89%
MF 32 42.11%
Voters: 76. You may not vote on this poll

which AD carry: corki or miss fortune

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mitthul

07-04-2011

hi everyone, im currently playing ashe with decent success. but i want a more agressive champion. i prefer DPS to burst damage. i have already bought ezreal but my performance was not satisfactory with him. from my experience i have also figured out that im very bad at AP champs.
what i need is

ranged champ with good dps

spammable abilities(at least 1)

farming capabilities(im not very good at last hitting)

im okay with squishy champs

im bad at melee

im very good at skillshots

i love long range and AoE abilities

please advice me on which camp suits my needs better. are there any other champs that suit my playstyle? help

JohnRus

07-04-2011

just count with that they will be squishy if u dont build survival . if u wanna give a champion time take corki hes harder to learn then miss fortune but when u master corki you will see something insane. Miss fortune is easier champion but not as gd as corki if u master but still very good its all your choice

Leipoh

07-04-2011

You can learn to lasthit by alot of practice, just keep practicing it and you'll be good in it in no time.
Also dont forget that caster minions are worth less gold, so prioritize the melee ones.

About corki and mf, you can try corki out this week, he's free and if you like him you should buy him, MF is a solid pusher aswell, but I like corki more because he has more escape mechanisms

xBlitzcrank

07-04-2011

Hard to say they are so different

but i'd go corki

xBlitzcrank // Janna player.

Shinra Tensei

07-04-2011

Hi,

I main AD Carries (MF, Sivir, Ashe, Corki, Cait)

first of all learn lasthitting with ranged AD its your key ability. If you cannot lasthit you will miss alot of gold, if you AOE kill the creeps you will push the lane and ganked.

AD carries are not agressive, if you like to have an agressive champ go for tanky/dps (Jarvan, Irelia, Renekton something like that). Your main purpose in early game is farming w/o dying or bluepilling.
Ofc you can harass the enemy but only if you are sure not to get damage by urself.

Furthermore AD Carries dont rly spam their abilities (except Urgot, Ez) you wont have much Mana so you cannot effort to spam your abilities. Its mandatory to conserve Mana as much as possible to be ready for ganks and Teamfights.

If I read your description I would suggest you to try either Corki, Urgot or Sivir.

All of those have easy farming, long ranged Skills and some survivability (Corki with his built in flash, Sivir/Urgot with Shield).

But still under the above mentioned conditions =)

Hope I could help you a bit...

Rgds
Shinra

Mitthul

07-04-2011

thanks for the advice everyone. maybe i shud add a few things though

im not that bad at last hitting. its just that during the teamfight phase i just dont like to last hit and instead destroy the creeps using an ability.

i build manamune so i can spam my moves.

by aggressive i meant to have the power to take on people 1 on 1(as long its not a tank) and do good amounts of damage
thanks shinra i think ill try corki 1st

Iciclewind

07-04-2011

Corki's R is somewhat spammable, and it's a skill shot, but hardly does much damage late game with the classic AD build around his passive and E. The range is really nice and you can easily farm with it. Corki is probably also easier to last hit with due to his passive and Q.

Both are solid mid choices but I feel MF is slightly better until 6.

Mitthul

07-04-2011

can someone tell me on average how much gold does corki earn in a 5 vs 5 game. i manage 16000 wid ashe

Spectra WiZ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-04-2011

farming capabilities = Corki > MF
Long Range = MF > Corki (Corki only has Missile barrage with very long range)
Spammable Abilities = Corki > MF (I think MF doesn't have and instant spam ability, while Corki has Missile Barrage which does acceptable damage)
Corki gold in a 5v5 (assuming it's not a 5v5 with surrender at 20) = 10-15k, depends on how well you farm and kill with him

I personally recommend you Corki: Most of the summoners i know (namely my friends) say that is not a strong champ but i'm finding it fun to play (though is hard compared to MF)

Jantunen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-04-2011

spammable abilities(at least 1) - Corki's R is extremely spammable and only costs 30-40 mana
farming capabilities - Corki's Q+R combo kills the caster minions after level 8-ish
im very good at skillshots - Corki's R is a skillshot with a huge range
i love long range and AoE abilities - All of Corki's abilities also deal AoE damage

So the champ you're looking for is Corki. :>