Viable AD Kennen Build

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DudeVinci

07-04-2011

I am playing with Kennen since his first release and i've been playing with him pure ap/hybrid for a long time. But couple days ago i was in a normal game who instalocked for 3 ap heroes and morde after i told them i was getting kennen so i've decided so play ad with him (I did not instalocked nobody responded to me so i locked in with kennen and every other member picked their champs after me). I was shocked with the outcome.

I was able to kite really good due to W skills passive (%80 ad bonus damage for every 5th hit) and even though i was out of energy i was still hitting like a madman. I only used my ulti to stun enemy team and managed to score 1 quadra and 1 triple kill and they surrendered afterwards. But i don't think the build i used was efficent enough (probably i was dominating just because i was fed early game) so i just wanted to ask you guys:

Was I lucky? Or Was I ignoring something wonderful like that because my ap obession on kennen?
If it's viable could you guys suggest your builds? I am posting a screenshot of my build in this post to see your critisism.
(My runes Red --> Magic Pen Quint ---> flat AP Blue and yellow AP per level)
(Because i thought i was playing ap decided to play ad in game)
(Masteries were 9/21/0)
(Summoner spells --> Clanse and Ghost)

//Sorry for the long post, thanks for reading and leaving your suggestions below.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Tam ekran yakalama 07.04.2011 085432.bmp.jpg
Views:	380
Size:	117.5 KB
ID:	23446

Captain WSS

07-04-2011

ad kennen has some viability.

Argon Impulse

07-04-2011

When I saw title insta downvote trolololol

DudeVinci

07-04-2011

That's why we can't have nice things...

xBlitzcrank

07-04-2011

my standard ad kennen build is

lantern
berserks or merc threads
phantom dancer
Bloodthirster
Trinity Force
Frozen mallet
Madreds (replace lantern)

21/0/9

and i went with armor pen runes.

iGotMjölk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-04-2011

needs moar sword of the divine

Dragoull

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-04-2011

IMO he is viable cuz he has an imba stun, combine that with some DPS, you're good

xBlitzcrank

07-04-2011

the point of ad kennen is to get insane attack speed and be able to perma stun em basicly.

DeffDose

07-04-2011

AD Kennen is fun and viable.
my Runepage is set with 25 Armor Pen and Magic resist + Armor for a little survivabilty.
dont remember the build, but it changes depending on the team ( only the Armor Pen item )

My goal is mostly getting a high Attackspeed ( 2.2 ), high crit chance ( about 90% )
with Infinitys, some lifesteal and dmg ( starks fevor + (name item here ).

ended a game with 24/1 with a couple double kills and a triple kill.