Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Guide] How to push Towers

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ESC Bamboocha

04-06-2011

Best of the 3

04-06-2011

Although you're right that these situations will probably happen in Normal games, but seeing as this guide was done in a bot game, which doesn't account for many variables such as like you said, a jungler, ganks, your / their team, the other champ at mid, I can't really use it as much of a guide. If you did a few examples in a normal game, it would be a lot better.

ESC Bamboocha

04-07-2011

Well, it's more about showing the right timing in attacking the minions to have a perfect amount of minions at their tower than actually showing the whole gameplay in a normal game.
I thought it's much more understandable when I show it in a bot game where I can produce perfect situations instead of showing a normal game where you usually don't have such extreme situations.

But thank you very much for the feedback!