'Applying patches' problem.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

uOne

06-04-2011

So .. Every updates were downloaded properly, but when it is trying to apply them it's just stackin' on some 'archives' files (f.e. archive_151937888) and time remaining is jumping from 2minutes to 500hours over and over again. Any solutions? I just found that I can restart application but when I did it then my LoLClient got completely crashed
thanks !

Jak Sie W To Gra

06-04-2011

When it's going like crazy while coppying, just please wait 10-20 minutes. You can perform AV scan and registry cleaning before patch.

uOne

06-04-2011

Easy to say 'Wait 10-20minutes'. Im getting focking bluescreens when 'time remaining' raises to the 300hours ;d

Tafikayy

06-04-2011

i have the same thing but i get like 6 hours

Irenicus IV

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-04-2011

Yup i'm getting the same issues. By any chance do you guys have the Beta .net patcher client?

uOne

06-04-2011

Yep , I've got . Actually I got problem with file UrgotSlow.luaobj . >> With these archives, just let them apply , it will take some time

Orin045

25-08-2011

i have the same problem, whitin 97% he will say 1 hour and 53 mins, any1 help me?

AzuriteDragon

23-12-2011

Epic helpdesk is epic

pojinoking

02-05-2013

i dont know what im doing wrong but the loading thing goes to 99 percent the gets back to 33 percent qand stays ,,, then getting back to 99 percent ,,, etc ,,, and its saying applying patches **

Arden23

Recruiter

23-05-2013

It says applying patches and the time remaining is 11 sec....im still waiting. can someone tell me what is happening this never happend before.