How to record Matches?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WandaRage

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-04-2011

Hey, let me start by saying im not new to recording games etc i used to fraps SCII Guides for Youtube but when it comes to recording LoL im finding that my recorded fraps files arent playing back very well.

Its like they are playing at 5fps, its so jerky and crappy. The fraps is recording at 40 FPS fullscreen mode 1920x1080, full detail.

PC Specs:

3.6ghz Phenom II 955
8gb Corsair Ram
x2 Sapphire HD Radeon 5770 Vapors in X-Fire
x2 1.5TB Cavier Green WD Drives [where the recorded files go]

Needless to say my PC shouldnt or at least i thought it wouldnt have trouble recording fraps from LoL considering it records Starcraft II in full detail at 40-60 FPS. Yet everytime i try to Fraps matches after like 30secs - 1min i lose all sound, i have to turn my speaks off and back on again to get it back

- Why is LoL failing to record with fraps? Am i missing something?
- Could someone who records matches regularly give me some tips or suggestions?

Thanks

OzDok

06-04-2011

LOLreplay. It's a external program that records the entirety of your game. It's pretty nifty actually, you can change the angle of viewing and check around the map. The only problem is converting the files for upload, as they are .lrf files and need to be changed to something YouTube recognises.

Vheanom

06-04-2011

LeagueReplay.

Was that so hard?