Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Have this fixed your launcher/patcher stuck problem?

Yes 42 20.79%
No 160 79.21%
Voters 202 .

HowTo "Launcher Stuck at 33/66/99%"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fidozed

09-27-2014

abstract aiz i have team vieuwer can you fix it for me plz?

Rabbit001

10-09-2014

**** this new patcher stuck on 99% for 3 hours on this 4.18 patch...Rito repair this it is so frustarting

FlawlessLena

10-09-2014

repaired. and after updating, the game is stuck at 33% again.

kristonpelz

10-09-2014

seems its working with the vpn

TatliAgac

10-10-2014

So i had the same issue thats why im posting my solution to every topic i see. I know how annoying it is. Tried many solutions and but finally solved by this:

<<
What i recommend is to google 'Launcher stops at %33' and it will lead you to many topics in this forum with many possible solutions. I tried all of the recommended solutions but it failed for me everytime.

In the end I achieved to load the patch by using another place's internet (went to college library for wifi and no error came up while loading). Or you can use programs like Cyberghost to change the IP you are connecting to another country. That works as well.

Hope it helps. But still google it to see how many people are experiencing this problem and trying to come up with possible solutions.

Cheers.
>>

Naptunes

10-14-2014

I had this issue to but i did fixed on my own way,

First you need a friend a friend that you can trust because you need to copy hes files. (They can use keylogger etc.)
If you did copy them set then on a USB and download it on your own PC.

kakalo360

12-29-2014

why riot can't upload the full game on a ****ing torrent link

MaxGrip

01-08-2015

Quote:
Abstract AIz:
Sorry to hear that, it looks it doesn't work to everyone... Though, at which percentage is it stuck at?

Edit: Have you got Teamviewer maybe I can try to fix it for you?

write me how i can find you skype or fb

SpankMyHiney

02-11-2015

Done it all, firewall, Custom, change language and server, VPN, you name it. Trying to repair it for the second time now. Any ideas? Stuck at 33% if that makes a difference.

RumpeldieKatz

02-11-2015

Quote:
SPELLSIENGE:
didnt work for me 33% and 5k files checked nothing..

I got an error and right now i am scanning already 30k+ files and no sight of anything happening....