Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Have this fixed your launcher/patcher stuck problem?

Yes 42 20.79%
No 160 79.21%
Voters 202 .

HowTo "Launcher Stuck at 33/66/99%"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Abstract AIz

03-04-2014

I'm currently developing an installer which will re-download the pre-patched game and everyone could play without the need of patching so much.

Slave Zuzanna

03-21-2014

Hi there!
I have a Mac. I tried to reinstall the game and it gets stuck at 93% when it's scanning files. It gets stuck exactly at Archive_102995299.raf. It has done it 3 times already. Once at 93% but on BIN file. I am not sure what to do about it. I tried with VPN, nothing changed. I hope you can suggest what I can do in this situation

Lillefare

06-18-2014

when i launch LOL the launcher/news wont load in and the region says "unavailable".

If I then click the repair button it freezez for a while and then i get bug splatted...

babce11

08-22-2014

can someone please tell me how i must fix 211 mb error because it is always stop downloading after 211 mb

cortaJESUS

08-22-2014

Hey Babce11,

Can you elaborate? Are you stuck at 33/66/99%? If so follow the steps in the first post.

Regards,
Corta

Captain Bang

08-29-2014

Its still stuck by me, i even turned off my virusscan and firewall, i have a downloadspeed of 14000 kb/s and then it stops at 82%? at 2/2... its really messing things up...

Captain Bang

08-29-2014

it continiues but really slow, with 0 kb/s.. maybe it works but still, this isnt how its supposed to be.

madside

09-05-2014

Quote:
Abstract AIz:
I'm currently developing an installer which will re-download the pre-patched game and everyone could play without the need of patching so much.

when will it be launched?

SPELLSIENGE

09-15-2014

didnt work for me 33% and 5k files checked nothing..

cortaJESUS

09-16-2014

SPELLSIENGE,

Do you get an unspecified error or is it simply just stuck at 33%?