Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Have this fixed your launcher/patcher stuck problem?

Yes 42 20.79%
No 160 79.21%
Voters 202 .

HowTo "Launcher Stuck at 33/66/99%"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Abstract AIz

02-14-2014

So you have come in a situation where you have a Launcher/Patcher were it stuck at a certain percentage , right? Before continuing, make sure you have tried the few steps below.

1) Running the Program as an Administrator
2) Uninstall Pando Media Booster
3) The Server is up and running.
4) Your Internet Connection is working well
5) Troubleshoot, on 'What do you think' basis
6) No Windows Updates are downloading or installing
7) Allow LoL in your Fire-Wall & Antivirus

So none of these worked?

UPDATE; THIS WILL WORK DEPENDING ON WHAT PROBLEM YOU HAVE SO IT MIGHT WORK FOR OTHERS AND MIGHT NOT WORK FOR YOU. BUT WHAT HAVE YOU GOT TO LOOSE TO TRY IT OUT?

IMPORTANT; THIS MIGHT REMOVE ANY ITEMS SETS OR PERSONAL PREFERENCES YOU HAD

1) Close the Launcher if it is open.

2) Go to My Computer > WHERE IS YOUR GAME INSTALLED (OFTEN: IN YOUR C: DRIVE (LOCAL DISK)> RIOT GAMES > league of legends > RADS > projects. Delete all the folders and files you have in the projects folder(You shouldn't have any files though)

Then head back to the RADS folder and navigate to downloads > release > live > projects Delete all the folders and files you have in the projects folder (You shouldn't have any files though). Now you can close the window.

3) Run League of Legends as administrator

NOTE;
THE LEAGUE OF LEGENDS LOGO WILL APPEAR FOR A COUPLE OF MINUTES BEFORE SHOWING THE PATCHER/LAUNCHER & THAT IT WILL TAKE LONG TO UPDATE AGAIN DEPENDING ON THE INTERNET AND WILL GET STUCK AGAIN AT 33% BUT GIVE IT A FEW MINUTES AND IT SHOULD CONTINUE.

I'm no professional technical support and please don't expect to solve every problem you will reply in the comment list.

Thank you for reading this post, hope the problem is fixed. Another 'HowTo' by Abstract AIz

UPDATE 1: If your patcher get stuck at 90%, turn of P2P (peer to peer) and give it more time to finish, this may take a while.

UPDATE 2: If it doesn't solve the problem for you, notify if it is still stuck or if it caused another error.

DD ChodeNaai

02-15-2014

still stuck for me

Abstract AIz

02-15-2014

Quote:
For Never After:
still stuck for me

Sorry to hear that, it looks it doesn't work to everyone... Though, at which percentage is it stuck at?

Edit: Have you got Teamviewer maybe I can try to fix it for you?

Accountant

02-15-2014

still nothing . not fixed yet . before it was stuck on vobank_en_us.fsb but now stuck on bin_0x00000000 or 004 or 001 .
it downloading about 2.5 GB files and suddenly scaning files not downloading

UltrasAthens13

02-15-2014

Still stucked but in the 99% and not in 33%

Abstract AIz

02-15-2014

Quote:
UltrasAthens13:
Still stucked but in the 99% and not in 33%

Have you turned off peer to peer, disable firewall and antivirus and disabling UAC (user account control) and give it some time? It is said that it get stucks at 99 due that something (anti-virus or firewall) stops it from finishing..

Abstract AIz

02-15-2014

Quote:
Accountant:
still nothing . not fixed yet . before it was stuck on vobank_en_us.fsb but now stuck on bin_0x00000000 or 004 or 001 .
it downloading about 2.5 GB files and suddenly scaning files not downloading

Have you turned off peer to peer, disable firewall and antivirus and disabling UAC (user account control) and give it some time? Well enough time depending on your download speed..... So it might need to take a lot of time...

Accountant

02-16-2014

Quote:
Abstract AIz:
Have you turned off peer to peer, disable firewall and antivirus and disabling UAC (user account control) and give it some time? Well enough time depending on your download speed..... So it might need to take a lot of time...

alot of time ?? like 6 days ? i left the game more than 50 hours countious dowloading and nothing happened . just stuck . speed is 100 KBPS .
just stuck on this fu'cking files like Bin_0x000

DevilKIN

02-16-2014

2GB download... WTF ... $50 repair cost due to my internet... GG

UltrasAthens13

02-16-2014

Quote:
Abstract AIz:
Have you turned off peer to peer, disable firewall and antivirus and disabling UAC (user account control) and give it some time? It is said that it get stucks at 99 due that something (anti-virus or firewall) stops it from finishing..

p2p off, firewall disabled and the antivirus disabled.
stucked @99% for 2h in bin_0x00000 file, my speed is up to 1,2mb/s. Anyway thx for help ill get a ticket from support.