Velkoz counters Annie

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Milkfatt

11-02-2014

Calling it first

Silent Requiem

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-02-2014

He'll be the new Annie

Jiberto

11-02-2014

He counters every female champion.

Solash

11-02-2014

I bet he's gonna destroy every female champion...

ifunowhatimsaying....

Cabbage soup

02-03-2014

I think he will counter Yasuo. Hard. Like, so hard he'll just geometry the **** out of that wall with Q, and at level 6 ults from under turret and laughs. Sure, Yasuo can E, but only a few times, and you have to be a really good Yasuo with easily reachable minions. But then, when you have dodged everything, and all minions are marked, comes the laser. Also, Vel'Koz's AA doesn't really look like a projectile... Is it? Still, it will be an interesting lane to watch.
Also, he will counter basically anyone that cannot AoE push with waveclear, therefore is forced under turret easily, and slow, immobile champs. The current meta doesn't really favor them, though.
He will get countered by insane early bursts (khm...khm..AHEM LeBlanc) and ****tons of hp/mobility. Generally, he is breakfast for some assassins, and annoyance for others.
The most fun opponents for him would be Xerath, Yasuo, Ziggs and Lux. I would really watch two of them, equally skilled

Morticoccus

02-03-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabbage soup View Post
I think he will counter Yasuo. Hard. Like, so hard he'll just geometry the **** out of that wall with Q, and at level 6 ults from under turret and laughs. Sure, Yasuo can E, but only a few times, and you have to be a really good Yasuo with easily reachable minions. But then, when you have dodged everything, and all minions are marked, comes the laser. Also, Vel'Koz's AA doesn't really look like a projectile... Is it? Still, it will be an interesting lane to watch.
Also, he will counter basically anyone that cannot AoE push with waveclear, therefore is forced under turret easily, and slow, immobile champs. The current meta doesn't really favor them, though.
He will get countered by insane early bursts (khm...khm..AHEM LeBlanc) and ****tons of hp/mobility. Generally, he is breakfast for some assassins, and annoyance for others.
The most fun opponents for him would be Xerath, Yasuo, Ziggs and Lux. I would really watch two of them, equally skilled
His ult goes straight through that windwall. Ssshunk... Like buttah!

Caladobolg

02-03-2014

You are all total idiots. Confirmed.