Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

TOP 5 MOST ANNOYING CHAMPS

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

biverbeaver

02-14-2014

Teemo:nothing to say really

Mundo:cannot die, cannot die, cannot die

Vi:her ult just ruins the adc if you haven't got flash and another escape.

Yasuo:just broken dmg atm

New xerath:his range is just ridiculous.

Sophie Lexington

02-14-2014

Teemo: Hate that ****

Cait: On my team they feed all day. On theirs they always carry

Annie: Just a nightmare to lane against

Blitzcrank: On my team they only ever seem to be able to hook when I have 2% hp and Nasus is ulyting.

Jinx: Jus annoying

Xiwior

02-14-2014

Kassadin: Pls!

Jinx: that kit O.o

Yasuo: Broken

Vi: just annoying in general

Sion: Ugly, boring, UGLY and FUGLY

Zavira

02-14-2014

OP=/=annoying

Necavissem

02-14-2014

First of all, I don't want to say that these champs are op, just annoying as the title says:

5. Jungle Xin Zhao: This one is very personal. It's just that he has the most retarded early game damage of all junglers I know, at least it feels so to me. My poor Mages standing innocently in Mid Lane and he will jump out of jungle and 3-hit me. In Early Game! There's just no jungler in the game I hate more to face during laning phase than Xin Zhao (man, even give me Elise, but not this *******)

4. Vayne: Extremely weak in Early Game of course, but she is that one char which will get a Tripplekill at any stage of the game and you know "Okay, that's it, no chance of coming back, nothing to do against it". Then in Late she will just have to get these 3 rings around whatever char and - blutch - he's dead

3. Blitzcrank: Definitely not op, but man, this guy has a one-hit-spell. Hard to land of course, but when it lands, you're dead. And I as someone who loves to play poke-heavy AP Carries really hate to be forced to be extremely cautious in poke wars against this sucker.

2. Kayle: Ok, this one is op (or was, don't know how the nerfed one is). Extreme damage in any phase of the game and tons of utility including her mother****ing ult. And for some reason she doesn't give a single **** how tanky her target is, she will butcher a Vayne and a Mundo in the exact same time.

1. Fotm AD Assassin Mid: Yep, I count this as only one char. They all are the same: Hell to lane against as AP Carry. They will tear you into pieces with whatever they do unless you cripple your set with so much armor that you are completely useless. Luckily they get nerfed after some time usually, but then people will find the next of these suckers. Whether it is Talon, Kha'Zix, Zed, Riven, Yasuo or Pantheon, they all shall get the **** out of my lane!

Edit: Just noticed, I cursed a lot. Sorry for that, was more meant in a funny way anyways^^

CoolKnightST

02-14-2014

1# Kassadin: I don't like his position in teamfights both on my as their team.

2# Nidalee: It's not fun to play with or against her because she won't do f*ck in teamfights and ks all kills.

3# TEEMO: He can be usefull in teamfights sometimes but an enemy teemo hate will remain classic

4# YASUO: I hate the windwall. If he can controle him it's gg.

5# Heimerdinger: Just hate that you can't dive on this champion with his turrets allive. He can stall just so long...

Poddonisheebanoy

02-15-2014

1. Teemo. Guys. Guys, wanna be raped on top? Or wanna be zoned like a b1tch on botlane? Hm, lets go jngl... OH **** MOTHERFUKINGODWHYARETHISDEVILAGAIN.
2. Wukong. What he must do for win? R. Problems? R. Want to kill 3 champs and get out alive? R. Every ****ing 50 seconds he knocks up every man and kill them. Your gf left you? R. Get this *****, she should get some of ya' monkey potential and 480% AD SCALE YES. THIS IS WHAT YOU NEED. 480% AD SCALE. RIOTS mAD? Malphite have at best 90 cd on ult, his AOE is smaller and ap scale is 100%.
3. Tryndamere. He will splitpush. Everything. Your T1, T2, T3, inhib, Twintowers, your nexus, your mom, even sky and Allah. And you cant gank him or anything. He just R and go on in his very special Tryndamere land containing only crits and autism.
4. Yasuo. For that sin, you, Rito, will be really unforgiven. I like his design and if I would be girl, I'd shlicked on his voice. BUT CAN YOU SAY, GUYS, WHY HE KILLS DARIUS WHO HAVE RANDUIN, NINJA TABI, HYDRA, AND BLACK CLEAVER AND 6\0 AND **** WHEN YASUO HAVE ONLY IE AND STATIK. OH, HE ALSO HAVE 0\5 AND FIRST BOOT. Also, he can just silently farm those items and come and rape you.
5. Kayle. She's ranged Tryndamere, what can be interrupted with ult, but have INCLUDED SPLASH AND RANGED ATTACK. Oh, sorry, she killed your adc even dont clicking him.

Pavo78

Recruiter

02-15-2014

Riot is just stupid, thats my opinion, they suck like ****ing hell and cant do a **** properly.

0mgD4tT33m0

02-15-2014

Quote:
Zweilancer:
In no particular order..

TEEMO
Can I step anywhere without losing 60% health. Jungle is practically off limits to squishies

Buy this item and you won't have any problems with Teeto
Anti-Teeto item (http://media.dota-trade.com/img/screenshots/l/f/fezzle-feez-the-magic-carpet-smeevil-56go08re8.jpg)

Ragnaröck

02-15-2014

Mine would be:

1. Ziggs: You can't push against him and assasinating him takes way more effort than it takes for everyone else with such stupid high long ranged waveclear.
Also his ult can stop any pushing attempts on an other lane for 30 seconds. The only way to deal with him is pulling of higher level strategies that won't work in soloq/uncoordinated teams.

2. Shaco: For me, he feels kind of frustrating to play, to play with or even to play against.
If he has a good team he can splitpush you all day and nobody can stop him and even if you managae to stop him by the time you could start getting something of it he'll be respawned starting to be annoying again unless it's already like 60 minutes in, where he was splitpushing for 30 minutes already.

3. Yasuo: Stupid to lane against and a pain in the ass when ahead. Can ult you when getting hit by any displacement in the game and for some reason even Nami's Q.

4. Renekton: You don't win the lane, you try to survive it.

5. Teemo: Obvious reasons.

Worth mentioning: Quinn. If she'd be played more often she'd definetly be on the list. May she never become popular. (toplane Quinn)