Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

TOP 5 MOST ANNOYING CHAMPS

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sgt Scrub

02-10-2014

Teemo: must obey peer pressure. Mostly annoying because he'll be useless on my team and carry their team.
Nidalee: Invisible Spears. Same reason as teemo. Useless on my team etc.
Caitlyn: Too forgiving and easy to play.
Amumu: Same as Caitlyn. Especially since neither of them are ever banned.
Vel'Koz: For not hurrying up and releasing already so that people stop focusing on why they can't play against Yasuo despite having had an eternity of time to actually think of a strategy to beat him with and having numerous ones suggested to them and can start focusing on Vel'Koz, for the same reasons.

Alundria28

02-10-2014

This is an interesting post - and yes there are so many irritating champs but please it can only be the following 5 champs

1. TEEMO - yes it's teemo, it has to be - those shrooms are just game changing and extremely annoying + invis, silence and just being a little ****

2. NIDALEE - in every game mode your gameplay will have to change because of this champ - you have to constantly think about those damn spears and then wen you get close enough - OH she will just hop away every 2 secs..........

3. BLITZ - same reason as Nida - constantly have to be thinking about that damn hook and again the running thing..... so lame

4. LEE - jesus aged christ - this guy.......... A good lee sin will never die - always escaping with a stupid amount of HP and just a pain in the ass

5. LEONA - Just ridiculous - her load out is so broken its unreal - she can literally stun lock you forever

CelerymanKintaro

02-10-2014

1: Lee Sin - so much mobility, no resource costs, YIKUUUUUUU! Not OP if you can stay safe in the early game, but annoying as hell
2: Yasuo - So many free stats, such mobility….annoying.
3: Nidalee - spears, retard mobility, and worst of all…..Nidalee "support"
4: LeBlanc - Burst, mobility, annoying
5: Jinx - OP, annoying, even if I as Nami can deal with her quite well. Also Mafia Jinx as one of the worst skins I have the displeasure of watching regularly

Phanron

02-10-2014

Heimerdinger: He pushes you hard. And once he has build up his siege nest on your tower, good luck farming under turret if you have a champion that has no waveclear. Want to attack Heimerdinger, well his turrets hurt - alot.

Yorick: Still no clue how to beat him

And of course. We must kill the Teemo.

Evil Squidward

02-10-2014

Shaco: because people on my team dont realise he hasnt been good since season 2. "but i main him, hes got stealth and good ganks" they say. and then they dont get a gank in 2 consecutive minutes and shrivel up and become worthless. falls off like an orbital kinetic rod weapon, and drags his team with him. 0 teamfight ability, 0 hard cc, pure glass. its like a nidalee who cant even poke.

Leona: because who DOSENT love someone with 50+% damage resist just from runes, masteries and her W. yea thats a great idea to put someone who takes less damage from the ADC than the ADC does from minion, in a support role. i know, why not give her a CC effect on EVERY SINGLE ABILITY. then lets give them ALL tiny, TINY less then 10 second cooldowns, and her ult can be up EVERY TIME YOU GET BACK TO LANE. yea. thats a great plan. just whack a damage boost for allies passive for allies and make her skillshots ignore not only creeps, but also CHAMPS who try to block it. great plan.

Leblanc: because some of my idiot allies still dont run any defensive runes and wonder why she can burst 50% of thier HP at level 3. then she can do it while auto-farming the wave by maxing W.

Gragas: "i know, lets take an APC, dump all the AP damage into 2 of the fattest skillshots in game, and then make him also a TANK with 3 second cooldown wall-hops!". cz noone thought that would be a bad idea. giving him brand's W as a Q but putting an AS debuff on it for giggles. or his permanant 15% damage mitigation that gives him more AD then your AD champs. top it off with a slow and watch him lvl 3 melee attack a yasuo/zed/yi to death because hes got 120 AD and they are stuck with no MS, no AS and only the 90-100 ad they bought and paid for legitimately.

Vi : honestly its just leftover hate from when i mained ADC. i still dont like her because vi just draws in underestimation like some form of gravity. if its not my team dying and /all-ing "OMG THAT DAMAGE AS IF YOU KILLED ME", its my vi going "WTF LANER WHY DIDNT U DIVE WITH ME LVL 2 AGAINST 2 PEOPLE". if shes fed she is just a permanent death sentence for any squishy, and you cant do anything about it. lack of counterplay here is pretty painful.

MAT5

Recruiter

02-12-2014

1. Teemo
You know why.

2. Heimerdinger
The freaking turrets!! Whaaaa, nightmare if you're a melee champ

3. Yasuo
Broken and a wind shield that can block like almost everyhing.

4. Nidalee
Spears that two hit you.

5. Blitzcranck
Grab=dead

This is Netsu

02-12-2014

1. Teemo
Playing against him is hell since the oracle removal

2. Yasuo
Either feeds like the enemy is in danger of starving or kills everything, everywhere, ever.
There is no middle ground with him.
Also.. 92% Crit chance with 2 items? Really? And every 3,5s an aoe knockup.. 30s ult cd? Geez guys.. why..

3. Mundo
Mundo only buys bulky items. Mundo no need silly attack damage. Mundo is spamming cleaver all day, all game. Mundo doesn't care about a scratch.. Mundo just keeps healing. Mundo turn into unkillable meat shield...

4. Master Yi
Q all day.. Q all day long.. all I need is my Q and then I run away with my ult... I also tank towers with my W.. hue hue hue

5. Annie
Stun stun stun STUN.... Tibbers... S T U N!

SIGMAS

02-12-2014

Mundo:
He looks mentally retarded scales Very well late game and has one of the most OP ult as of the new Masteries

Teemo:
Dem shrooms yo

Aatrox:
Massive life steal, Knock up gap closer thats easy to land, Need to kill him twice and his damage and CC combo

Jax:
annoying dodge, Great burst for someone "made for long encounters" and his Godlike damage and tankyness

Super Pancakes

02-12-2014

Elise: Can't outrun her. Kills tanks and squishies without a problem.

Teemo: His blind lasts for a minute and you can't go anywhere without landing on dat shroom.

Diana: Has aspects of an assassin (Crazy burst and initiation/disengage), Tank (Barely takes any damage because of her shield and natural tankines) and Mage (Good sustained damage at a high range).

Katarina: Without any interrupting spells your team is screwed and even if you do have a stun or knock up or silence Katarina can just teleport around killing every and getting easy Pentakills.

Yasuo: Especially annoying against full skillshot champions like Lux, Ziggs and Ezreal. Mega shields, Incredibly mobile and pokes mad

GénX

02-12-2014

fkin teemo heaters. (i know it's hate but still.)