Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

TOP 5 MOST ANNOYING CHAMPS

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Auxie

Recruiter

02-11-2015

Guys you're talking about Yasuo, Teemo, Katarina, Leblanc .. But I don't think that any champ is annoying. If you have a good team with you, focusing the "annoying champs" is so easy.

Yasuo 1 stun and he's dead. Katarina same thing.
Teemo so useless late game but again "if you know how to play against him and have a good team clearing everything".

I think it's all about team composition.

Candescence

02-11-2015

1) Teemo - Really annoying... you try to fight him with basic attacks he blinds you try to fight him with bursty spells he runs and leads you into a shroom and laughs as he keeps running
2) Master Yi - Two situations: The Yi knows the basics of how to play and build Yi and wins game or Yi has no idea and loses the game badly.
3) Singed - Never needs to stand still for longer than a moment and just gets farm while making it impossible to fight back against him. Never joins team fights either he just split pushes all the time to win.
4) Kalista - Constantly hopping back and kiting you when she has even a shred of attack speed.
5) Aatrox - Builds attack speed, keeps the healing passive toggled, never dies as he heals every 1.2 seconds, even when you 'kill' him his passive will be up and he'll jump away instantly after getting back up.

Tengix

02-12-2015

Quote:
AquariusGine:
In no particular order..

TEEMO
Can I step anywhere without losing 60% health. Jungle is practically off limits to squishies

YASUO
Stupid knockup every 3 sec at max rank
OP ult every 30sec
Tower dives and obliterates max health tank with full tank-build
Feed 0-10.. farm for SS and IE -> gg enemy team

ANNIE
How long you gonna hold that stun

Kassadin
100 years of silence

Nidalee
If I ever meet you in real life.. you will know true suffering

About nida yasuo and annie everythings in my eyes as that 2. I mean i play them sometimes aswell. Nida and problems ? For ****in sake no. ur 1/10 ? Np get lichs bane hit an q spear go cougar and emeys dead in ost of times (if its not the tankyest ****er u know). So yasuo hmm well 2 items +10% crit in runes =100%crit chance=2.4 ad with every strike. Annie ? Got me win all my promos

Sz4r1ej

02-13-2015

Zed - For insane damage and insane mobility imho broken as hell - true hes a high level very mechanical champ but the dmg output is waaaaaaay too high. If you want to leave his damage then increase the cooldowns on his skills.

Lee - for mobility and combos Q+E. Seriously he's been broken due to his insane mobility for such a long time its not funny. Just because he looks good on LCS plays Riot keeps him on the same level but ITS GETTING BORING WATCHING HIM BEING PICKED ALL THE TIME.

Yasuo - knock up might be a ***** but you can avoid it but this ult with its cooldown and 100% crit damage is just a freaking joke.

Nidale - the most versatile skill set of all champs and her spears are back with insane damage. I thought this was meant to be reworked?

Teemo - Fking shrooms, enough said

Honorable mentions for the worst skills:

Darius - Resetting ult with tons of dmg - just what de fak? and it doesn't reset for Garen ? wheres the logic?

Fiora - Seriously? Press R to kill everything and become untargetable? lame as hell

Warwick - same story press R to win - 5 on hits lots of damage and STUN!! where is the skill here? dumb champ

Trynda - now this one is tricky, i understand that ult is cool and provides a lot of overplay BUT YOU SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO USE IT WHILE UR STUNNED. PERIOD.

odinsong2

02-21-2015

Where is draven
Rito pls fix it

Spacefrisian

02-22-2015

1. Yasuo
2. Yasuo
3. Yasuo
4. Yasuo
5. Heimerdinger

Its not the skill set that bugs me of Yasuo, its the annoying HASAYOOOOOOOOO yelling that does it for me. And a good Heimer is just annoying with his stupid turrets (unless i play Syndra, than its actually funny to slingshot those turrets away.

CillinTheBeast

02-22-2015

Quote:
tea4two:
my top five, based only on personal experience and only taking annoyance potential into account.

Teemo, his kit is pretty much the definition of annoying :invisibility, dot, blind, speed buff, and his shrooms I won't even mention.

Blitz, spend your entire laning phase hiding behind minions, still get grabbed the second you step out : flash+first blood

Yorick, everyone that has had the immense pleasure of laning vs a good yorick then spent at least 5 minutes asking himself whether he'll uninstal lol or not

Singed, tho it's not as bad now(GJ riot!), but who could forget 3v3's old singed, A.K.A. Grandmaster Troll?

Fiora, because when she's on my team she sucks and feeds, and when she's on the other team she carries

Fiora fiora does best in: 1v1 and in team fights
good job riot you can't even cc het to death (urgot ult,sion ult+ nock up and kills us belive me i tryed)

CillinTheBeast

02-22-2015

Quote:
Auxie:
Guys you're talking about Yasuo, Teemo, Katarina, Leblanc .. But I don't think that any champ is annoying. If you have a good team with you, focusing the "annoying champs" is so easy.

Yasuo 1 stun and he's dead. Katarina same thing.
Teemo so useless late game but again "if you know how to play against him and have a good team clearing everything".

I think it's all about team composition.

ok but if you all focus and use you're cc on 1 unit his team ez wins

Xa3k

02-22-2015

Quote:
AquariusGine:
In no particular order..

TEEMO
Can I step anywhere without losing 60% health. Jungle is practically off limits to squishies

YASUO
Stupid knockup every 3 sec at max rank
OP ult every 30sec
Tower dives and obliterates max health tank with full tank-build
Feed 0-10.. farm for SS and IE -> gg enemy team

ANNIE
How long you gonna hold that stun

Kassadin
100 years of silence

Nidalee
If I ever meet you in real life.. you will know true suffering

Just wrong.

Pantheon.

leblanc.

Shaco.

Zilean.

Singed.

Gotta have 6 - Heimerdinger.

Oh and Riven. So yeah. Those are ALL of the champions I want to punch in the face. Because they ruin games one way or another.

I would be happy if all of these champs get deleted. Actually, I would be ecstatic.