Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

TOP 5 MOST ANNOYING CHAMPS

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AquariusGine

02-09-2014

In no particular order..

TEEMO
Can I step anywhere without losing 60% health. Jungle is practically off limits to squishies

YASUO
Stupid knockup every 3 sec at max rank
OP ult every 30sec
Tower dives and obliterates max health tank with full tank-build
Feed 0-10.. farm for SS and IE -> gg enemy team

ANNIE
How long you gonna hold that stun

Kassadin
100 years of silence

Nidalee
If I ever meet you in real life.. you will know true suffering

tea4two

02-09-2014

my top five, based only on personal experience and only taking annoyance potential into account.

Teemo, his kit is pretty much the definition of annoying :invisibility, dot, blind, speed buff, and his shrooms I won't even mention.

Blitz, spend your entire laning phase hiding behind minions, still get grabbed the second you step out : flash+first blood

Yorick, everyone that has had the immense pleasure of laning vs a good yorick then spent at least 5 minutes asking himself whether he'll uninstal lol or not

Singed, tho it's not as bad now(GJ riot!), but who could forget 3v3's old singed, A.K.A. Grandmaster Troll?

Fiora, because when she's on my team she sucks and feeds, and when she's on the other team she carries

Nain Contestable

02-09-2014

Mine would look like :
-TEEMO ( obvious reasons )

-AP NIDALEE
cause although I like her a damn lot, combining traps+heals+long range harass+nyanpower is just freaking downright hell to play against when she gets any advantage.
On the other hand, whenever she gets behind, the poke ain't tickling a worm and her team, lacking a true APC becomes an engage bait, and in that case she becomes extremely annoying to play.

-GAREN
Especially on my team, because everyone builds him full tank, and ends up being an hp bad with no cc and no damage that even the ennemy hp can ignore, and when the ennemy adc isn't ignoring them, lifesteal turns your Garen into a free hp foutain for the ennemy Ashe, which is kinda annoying when you are Nidalee, and you're behind.

-YASUO
One of if not the most broken character in the game right now, nothing more

-FIZZ
Stay here you little blue b*tch, where he goin, plz STAHP, aww i can't click him, ah okay now i can, nononono don't jump again, ahhhh he's dashing again, Imah getting him stunned now, why can't I follow him?
DAMN YOU MINIONS!! Don't block me, block him ! WHAT YOU CAN'T ? Useless piece of cheap gold!
That's how I feel when playing against a deent Fizz =P.

Dat Ashe HD

02-09-2014

Kassadin : perma silence and flash in and out..
Vi: as Adc i get often locked by her damn ultimate.. cant deny it.
Nasus: People underestimate him early and en up letting him farm... he win the game past 25 minute.
Ziggs: Annoying spamming skills squirrel.
Dr.Mundo: Brainless Cleaver spamming to win...going to die ? Ignite... used it last duel..

Miroslav Satan

02-10-2014

My top5:

Kassadin: luckily you don't have to face him often, there's a reason if he's permaban...
Nasus: permaslow and hit...And obv my team's nasus sucks and has 200 farm on Q in 30 minutes, while their team's nasus has 700+ farm in 30 minutes...
Yasuo: at least now i know how to face him, but you can not make any mistake and you're dead while in fountain.
Leblanc: da fa**ing clone...too much mobility...too much damage...1 cc and she's dead, but which one, the real or the fake? Luckily you can get veigar and just oneshot her...
Gragas: I simply hate him and ban him if I can. Too much damage and that ulty...Our gragas saves foes, and their pulls us into laser...

Ubaka

02-10-2014

1. T
2. E
3. E
4. M
5. O

Spacefrisian

02-10-2014

Solution to teemo...

1. Sweeping lens
2. Lvl 9
3. 475 gold
4. Oracle lens
5. Vision ward

No need to thank me, i just use my grey mass from time to time.

AquariusGine

02-10-2014

Quote:
Spacefrisian:
Solution to teemo...

1. Sweeping lens
2. Lvl 9
3. 475 gold
4. Oracle lens
5. Vision ward

No need to thank me, i just use my grey mass from time to time.

OH WOW, SUCH INTELLIGENCE, MUCH SMART
A round of applause for this outstanding guy, taking this thread seriously

Ubaka

02-10-2014

Well, if I was to actually write 5 champs instead of just derping about Teemo, it would be:

Teemo: This little fox-rodent-yordle-bastard is quite annoying. Yes indeed, quite annoying. And nothing is more annoying than stepping away from the action to recall when you're on a kill streak and on low health but as you open the shop you realise that you died because you stepped on a shroom.

Nidalee: Spears...spears...spears...spears...

Lux in one for all: She's ok in other gamemodes (except maybe aram) but in one for all...THE WITCH KNOWN AS LUX MUST BURN FOR HER SINS. BURN!!

Fizz: I hope you like dying to sharks and tridents!

Mundo: Much regen. Such survive. Wow.

MyKogInMyAshe

02-10-2014

what bout renekton?