Is lee sin worth it?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gangi

04-04-2011

Getting abour 3k rp today and im thinking of buying lee sin bundle.

But i have played against and with lee sin like 9 times and they have never done well. We or they always lost.

I dunno much about him but is he ad / ap / tank?

Riftmaker3000

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-04-2011

he is a pretty good ad dps imo,but if you want him to work you have to get at least a frozen mallet,triforce is useless on him don't know why ppl keep saying it's a must.
Great early game and after you learn what your champ is able to do you can own mid/late too

lichtdwarf

04-04-2011

trinity is awesome on him. look at the passive.

and people fail on him, because he is just hard to play. so yeah, you can play him, but i will not be easy.

Charmz

04-04-2011

lee sin is hell of a fun champ! but veeeery hard to play! especially when you get routed to the EU overflow server located in east us he is almost unplayable, you need very good ping and reactions to own with him.

imo trinity should not be in recommended items too, building frozen mallet and some lifesteal like starks fervor or bloodthirster is a more reliable build on him.

Finju

04-04-2011

I've seen him tearing ppl apart already as a dps (don't know actually how he was doing it but guy was good) and I seen already ppl using him as a tank so I guess you have different ways to approach him, but looking at the whining topics on forum he seems super mega very hard to master

Ahri Nine Tails

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-04-2011

I play Lee Sin a bit too much, gradually getting better and better and have to say this one liner;

He's worth it if you put the time into learning him. If you don't bother with that then you're just going to end up feeding or doing the wrong skill chains etc etc. My last 10 matches shows my results with duolane Lee Sin, item builds etc if you're interested in what works.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riftmaker3000 View Post
he is a pretty good ad dps imo,but if you want him to work you have to get at least a frozen mallet,triforce is useless on him don't know why ppl keep saying it's a must.
Great early game and after you learn what your champ is able to do you can own mid/late too
Don't listen to this guys item suggestions! Frost Mallet is hideously bad. Outrageously bad even.

MilkHasCalcium

04-04-2011

luxxie, how in the fk can u pull it out w/o survivability items?
he dies like **** if hard focused, triforce lantern and boots r ok, but the rest gotta do survivability to b able to output some dmg

rodzooo

04-04-2011

i don't see him fitting any role.
he's very squishy and his skills are not assassin-like.

AURA MAGE

Recruiter

04-04-2011

early game he does pretty well but late game he just ****,almost useless in team fights except ult and maybe shield :/ i should wait for next patch,maybe he gets a buff or 2 wich might make him more viable, getting nerfed would be very weird,then lee sin becomes almost like sivir atm wich is just at the bottom of the ad list :/

AbhorrentBovine

04-04-2011

I am not impressed by what I have seen of him so far.

I'd much rather have any other dps bruiser on my team:

Irelia, Xin, Olaf, WW etc.