Why are all Shaco skins ugly?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ferrum de Virtus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2011

WHY?!

I myself own Nutcrucko Shaco. I must say its decent comparing to the purple one or the grey one. And with this patch, a new Shaco skin came into life. I think that this one is the worst of them all. I really don't understand what are you LoL guys thinking about...

I know that movie based skins are not very good, but Joker Shaco is a **** MUST.

So please, get your guts together, gather some resources and time, get a great idea, and create a GOOD SHACO SKIN. (Braco is not a bad idea.... though it sounds bad, there are various way this skin could be made in and many many oh MANY possibilities to make a PUN! Just don't tell he you missed his punch!)

MMG Guffaz

02-04-2011

Nutcracko and Royal Shaco are the only real decent ones, the workshop one is just a huge joke.

Oglaf

02-04-2011

The Mad Hatter one is awesome. It doesn't look so much as the Mad Hatter as it does the Joker, IMO.

Also, have a look-see here.

Ni Pah

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2011

You try to offend Shaco's Mad Hatter skin and Purple Skin? Shame on you!!

He is awesome, you just got bad taste... Well, only reason I got Mad Hatter Shaco is because it was the only Shaco skin out there when I bought it.

Ferrum de Virtus

02-04-2011

Oglaf - nice name............................

I am not really into custom skins . I rather support RIOT with my mane.

Jesus, this name cannot get off my mind. His comics are purly amazing shyt...

Really worth ones time.... (warning, if you are under 18 DO NOT watch his comics...!)

Alycaso

02-04-2011

His new skin is plain awesome. Sooo creepy!

Oglaf

02-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferrum de Virtus View Post
Oglaf - nice name............................

I am not really into custom skins . I rather support RIOT with my mane.
Unless you have the base skin unlocked by purchasing it, custom skins for that particular model won't work, so I don't see any problems with it.

My favourite skin, for example, still requires me to buy Riot Points to unlock the base Mad Hatter skin.