Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Attempting to reconnect - EVERY GAME

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lSaita

08-16-2014

Same Problem here too. But i have it only yesterday and today. Whats Wrong with LoL?

I play EUW

NoLoveHere

08-23-2014

same here, i have win 8 x64. i played with no problems for 8 months from this laptop. now from 2 weeks i can't control my char, i see what everyone's doing but i just stand there and can't move with 'attempting to reconnect' message. i reinstalled windows, LOL, even changed ISP...same thing.

OwO

08-27-2014

Try to use wlan instead of wireless, i had same problem and now fixed.
But the apple wlan adpter for macbook cost money. (evey extra Accessories cost a lot, this is apple

RooNLx

09-08-2014

Same Problem here, win 7 x64. Happends both on wireless and cabled internet connection, unable to play ranked without Attempting to reconnect EUW

Shinoryü

09-25-2014

Funny how this was started in January and still not even a single answer or attempt to fix this... 9 months and they dont even seem to be aware

Tookzzz v2

02-12-2015

riot is ignoring problem sry guys, they just dont care