Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Attempting to reconnect - EVERY GAME

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tsaerith

04-14-2014

I have the very same problem. Got the message of attempting to reconnect several times now. Only started playing a few days ago, but already have been banned for a day because I lost the client connection. My internet is fine, I can browse any pages, have no firewall up or anything. As we speak I am trying to reconnect to the first game I was enjoying after my ban. Looks like I will be banned again for this...

Got invited to play the game by a friend of mine, and I will have some patience for him. But it would be nice to enjoy it

AzâeL

04-22-2014

Hi Everyone,

I have been having the same issues throughout the last 2 Months. Has there been any official reply to this yet or another thread that has any sort of acknowledgement or solution from Riot?

Hopefully this will be resolved soon.

Thanks

Vesos

04-23-2014

I just got one ''attempting to reconnect'' message my self. It is really frustrating. I was in promotion. I won my lane and everything, and after a while it all just froze. The game ended with the loss because of me. That feeling is pain. Please fix this... I dont know how to fix the problem.

Krekkers

05-14-2014

I still got the same issue, even after I re-installed the game... This is not cool :S

Krekkers

05-14-2014

Oh sorry, I respond to this via a google search. Didn't know this was a mac issue too. I got windows though...

T0oKes

06-08-2014

I have tried everything I saw on internet about this problem and I still have this disconnections and lost a lot ranked games becouse of that issue... Pls fix this soon! If this continue I am afraid I will have to uninstall becouse the League is not playable :/

Littleswallow

06-08-2014

okey i thought i was the only one that was experiencing this, and it seems like riot doesnt care about mac community, because in the last 2 weeks i have made many posts and none of them with a real solution, always the same, reinstall, repair, udpate.

Im also waiting for the response to the ticket i send to riot.
Scuse my english :3

Infernâl

06-11-2014

Hello i maybe have a solution. If u have a Windows computer search for "run" and then click on it and write services.msc when ur on it search for Ip helper, click on it and shut it down. I've had the same trouble but this worked. Try it . Hope it works.

Signed CG Kley.

MysticalTeddy

06-11-2014

Quote:
badeisbad:
I have it a lot too, I also have a feeling it is my internet connection but you never know

Nah, it isn't. Now my computer isn't the newest nor my internet conection the best, but I've always been able to play LoL just fine, the loading bit just takes a bit longer than for most people. But since.. well.. some months now, I suppose, the game just crashes and says it must reconnect when I'm in a game.

If something like that happens so frequently and so abruptly you can bet it isn't something like your internet (unless you forgot to pay the bills or unplugged a wire, but then it's easy to realise what's up :P).

CG Kley: Is there any way that we can do that through MacOS?

zebranation

06-16-2014

I GET IT EVERYGAME.

I CMD+Q THEN CONNECT AGAIN. I DIED TO BLUE BUFF LIKE 21391312 TIMES.

RITO PLS.