Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Attempting to reconnect - EVERY GAME

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wipipi xD

01-26-2014

Hey forum, i hope you can help me!

Since yesterday, EVERY RANKED GAME i've played, i've had a major bug. Suddenly, everything in the game stops and it gives me the ''Attempting to Reconnect'' message. I wait for ages but nothing happens, so i close the game and reconnect. Then everything runs smooth till the end of the game. This has happened for 30 ranked games in a row. I've managed to win 18 of them anyway, but often i've been the reason for our loss, because of these random disconnects. Please help! If you have the same problem, i'd like to know, since i don't know if it's just my mac

Cheers

godlike

01-26-2014

I get "Attempting to Reconnect" every game too. I guess I just got used to it. Usually happens when the team initiates teamfights, so it's really frustrating.

badeisbad

02-16-2014

I have it a lot too, I also have a feeling it is my internet connection but you never know

Skoryss

03-08-2014

I get this "Attempting to reconnect" issue very often as well. The weird thing is that I am not really disconnected when it happens. People tell me they see me moving when I am disconnected (I usually go back to a safe place and stay here until the bug stops). Sometimes it ends up in a real crash and I end up in the spawn, but sometime it's just this weird bug and nobody sees me as disconnected.

F1ssure

03-08-2014

SAME!!!!

ButtonPutton

03-09-2014

Same problem, please someone be our hero and help us out.

Athena143

03-09-2014

i got disconnected three times during one game and it happened again, n now I'm banned for a day plz fix it, i never intentionally left a game! why should i be banned>?

Pinse The Dog

03-11-2014

RITO PLS.

Snom

03-13-2014

+ 1

Hi im Lala

Recruiter

03-23-2014

Ye i just finished the game and still says attempting to reconnect xD