6 / 10 in promo and bronze V joke??

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SilverOni

17-01-2014

hey i wanted to know if this is a bug (it must be lol) i won 6 games out of 10, 3 loses for trolls and im bronze V, why ?

oiml

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

17-01-2014

Because you were bronze 5 before ?

Oh So Thresh

17-01-2014

I bet them trolls are Bronze IV, now that would be a kick in the nutzz

Leatherwhip

17-01-2014

115 Wins
172 Losses

in Season 3. You've lost 2/3 of your games.

The reset was a soft reset, and your rating was so low that you really need to work to get out of B 5.

Neonchan

17-01-2014

6/10 would raise your starting MMR for S4 a bit, your starting MMR is closer to the avrg than your end of preseason MMR.

Easy conclusion, you were miles away from bronze IV MMR before S4 started

WzSzS

17-01-2014

DUDE
http://forums.euw.leagueoflegends.co....php?t=1515931

PLEASE COME WORK FOR ME./

bronzelote g2

17-01-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterpinLOL View Post
hey i wanted to know if this is a bug (it must be lol) i won 6 games out of 10, 3 loses for trolls and im bronze V, why ?
It depends on your last seson a littel bit too so if u fcked up it last year u wont be able to instant Gold this season so u need to climb up the ladders.

I was for example last season 8won out of first 10 games and instant Gold V for rewards so i hope i will be instant Gold this season too as out ther is too much trolls so i dont trust in climbing ladders.

A small tip: Do not play your placement matches today or this whole weekend, reset is out so all the people will go spam rankeds now so it will be lot of trolling and tryharding out ther + good and bad players will play togheter so my advice is wait 1-2weeks for this to calm down than go chill and do your placement matches just like i do for from seson1-3.

Goofle

17-01-2014

There was a guy in one of my games that dropped to silver 1 all the way from gold 1 (with a 5-5 score).. If riot calls that a soft reset, then I guess you have to climb like 3 divisions each season in order to finally reach diamond.

jokincrosb3h

17-01-2014

I was Plat 1 and my MMR always faced me with Diamond 4-3 people, so hopefully I'll at least be able to hold my position in Plat if I win more than I lose. :>

Personally, I never understand why people jump straight into ranked on the first day of the season... Give it a week for the **** to separate.

Agewalker

17-01-2014

I had gold1-plat5 MMR before resets, so i really hope for placing at least back to gold5.