Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ranked Reset & Placement Matches

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Its Teko

08-30-2014

I have just reach level 30 and played 7 games in my placement matches. I lost two at the start but am now on a five win streak, what will happen if i win the next three matches and end up with a 8 win streak? Where will that put me?

SKT T1Whìskéy

09-12-2014

So if im 6-10 matches i'm going to get sivler 4? patch 4.16

joey0700

10-21-2014

doesnt matter alot they look to how mutch deads how mutch farm how mutch kills and your playstyle and not how mutch you win because i win 4 from the 10 and they placed me in s4 i think because i carry the game alot

nlkutboy

01-28-2015

i won ****ing 1 game less and started 5 ranks below my friend ok 2 but not 5 i won 3 more games then another friend and start 2 devisions lower WTF MAN rito give me an explenation pls so i can do better next time

Ezeura00

02-23-2015

Guys I have a problem I really wanna know what you get if you win 4 games in season 5

I stand before my last placement game could someone tell me pls?

Ok I am in silver 4

poepzakje99

02-24-2015

I think you will be placed in bronz ezuara00