Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ranked Reset & Placement Matches

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sneakyrahul

01-19-2014

my 3v3 ranked team won 4 out of 5 ranked games and we were put in bronze. We are all silver in soloqueue and are super annoyed

wow much skin

Recruiter

01-19-2014

Quote:
sneakyrahul:
my 3v3 ranked team won 4 out of 5 ranked games and we were put in bronze. We are all silver in soloqueue and are super annoyed

we won 3 out of 5 and got placed in silver 1

soloQ:
gold 5 (100 LP) in Season 3 -> 5:5 -> Silver 1

skrotweak

01-19-2014

i won 10 i lost 0 im bronze V ...

maionesk

01-19-2014

i just finished my placement matches 6 wins and 4 losses, i was placed in bronze 1...

God Of Top Lane

01-19-2014

I think its not fair for us who are kinda good players , and the teams what we get to ouer side are horrible .is it fair that i have now played 7 placement macthes (ranked) and i have won 1 only coz all my team have been extremely bad and feeded oppoments its not fair me to go to bronze v if im good player , i gotted another acc same problem gotted bronze v and never rised coz of teams. what u can do ouer problem !? LoL is going to loose lot of gamers. i think im good player and loosing coz of team i cant carry whole team if ouer mid feeds 0/11/something. i putted photo of my team. if im going to bronze v coz of my teams suck im going to unninstall this game.

Capture43.JPG

Lettuce Hunter

01-20-2014

if you are up against faker mid and you win, you just finished the end boss of league of legends and the credits will come and you will rise god tier

God Of Top Lane

01-20-2014

Lettuce hunter i didnt understand what u ment

PrinceOfSparta

01-20-2014

All I know is that the whole placement makes no sense. I reached Silver 5 during preseason and only played about 20 games there with a 55 % win rate. So it's reasonable to assume my MMR was at around 1200. After the reset it would be pretty much the same because of soft reset. Then I did my placements, 5/4 +1 loss forgiven. So a reasonable human being would assume that I would have stayed in the same league, but no I arrived in bronze 2.

CppL

01-20-2014

Quote:
Nibl3s:
before what?

thats how it works then you start to play rankeds for the first time.

God Of Top Lane

01-20-2014

yeah it dosent make sense ! Why they dont change the placement program ?

i hate when team mates troll and ruin the game by feeding oppoments so even the good players cant do shi*