Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I lost 10 games in a row :((

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tomosak

01-07-2014

Hi,
I'm F**** Bronze player. I have reached 100LP so I played bo5 to Silver. I won 2 games and another 3 games I lost. After 3 lose streak (promo) i get 90LP. So after that I lost 7 more games in a row so now I'm Bronze I with 0LP. I don't know what to do. Should I make a new acc ? I feel really bad. I don't wanna be demoted.

Knight Wm

01-07-2014

play the game the elo will gain when you do get better

Johie

01-14-2014

Take it easy, losing 10 games in a row happens, just as winning 10 in a row happens

petivagyokszia

01-17-2014

Quote:
Johie:
Take it easy, losing 10 games in a row happens, just as winning 10 in a row happens

so you think this is ok? its enjoyable? you think it happens by accident? it happens to EVERYONE 10 win followed by 10 loss this is riot balance if you win too much you have to lose so many times because it gives unwinnable situation with good enemy and bad ally. seriously im so disappointed in SEASON 4 its not what they promised. these system failures should be fixed once and for all.

Arsames

01-28-2014

you suck, uninstall, noob.

absolutely high

Recruiter

02-07-2014

try duo queue with somebody who is usefull there is better chance carry team in 2

SpecialGamer

02-08-2014

Stop playing to win and start playing to improve. If you aren't improving, you're not taking the game seriously.

Bronze V

03-05-2014

Winning 10 times in is row is much easier

Pray to magikarp

03-12-2014

sometimes u win, sometimes u lose, it's normal

GhostMagician

03-29-2014

Quote:
SpecialGamer:
Stop playing to win and start playing to improve. If you aren't improving, you're not taking the game seriously.

Second this