Talon weak? DUH

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IHaveAmmo

01-01-2014

I think poeple says that talon sucks, sucks with talon.

He's god tier mid laner atm, but in my opinion just not overpowered.

He's very strong pick and poeple should stop making threads on forum for buffing talon, just saying.

Tip: Dont buy hydra on talon. Instead, buy armor penetration items like last whisper, black cleaver and youmuu's ghostblade. Look on xpeke's talon games on youtube and copy the runes and items. This guy has a lot of potential to be a strong pick, even on competetive play.

101st Ghost

01-01-2014

The thing with Talon is that if he is fed, there is absolutely zero counterplay to his combo due to his silence, but if he falls behind it's really hard to catch up.

Azursong

01-01-2014

Talon super weak pre 6 . Any ranged can destroy him. You die to 1 gank - its over.

Clebardman

01-01-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azursong View Post
Talon super weak pre 6 . Any ranged can destroy him. You die to 1 gank - its over.
1/ ulti reliant 2/ needs to snowball. Honestly there's many champs that suck early, need their ult and need to play carefully before 6. i'd say almost all of them. But they don't all do 900+400%bAD without counter at lvl 18.

Talon is fine, if Panth players where crybabies like Talon's fans, you'd see a ****load more threads because Panth actually eats through his mana a lot faster than Talon (yet people can't manage Talon's mana...), and has to go all-in, he can't silence his opponent for his whole combo or go lol stealth +800 AoE damage to go out after his burst.

Azursong

01-01-2014

Wtf is this ? Panth? Ill open you a little secret - panth early against mid squishes is godly. Any ranged dont need to hide pre 6. Also , talons only farm ability vs ranged is W that cd million years. And even lvl 6 his burst not doing much, cuz he cant harass without losing 50% of his hp.

RadioactiveTard

01-01-2014

Talon's problem is far more simple than his potential damage.
For an assassin, he lacks a ton of mobility.

He's got one cap closer and his only defensive tool is meant to be used offensively. This means he either dives deep and gets a kill or dives deep and dies. Furthermore, to do the first he generally needs to be somewhat ahead and snowballing. If he isn't, there's not much he can do.

IHaveAmmo

01-01-2014

God Tier [Very Strong]:
Mid-Lane Gods: Kassadin, Swain, Ziggs, Kayle, Talon
Jungle Gods: Rammus, Amumu, Jarvan IV, Shyvana, Vi
AD Gods: Sivir, Jinx, Lucian
Top Lane Gods: Dr. Mundo, Nasus, Shyvana, Jax, Wukong, Renekton
Support Gods: Leona, Taric, Annie, Thresh

Read more: http://www.nerfplz.com/2013/12/2013-...#ixzz2pAIQzjXg

He isnt that snowball reliant.

He can farm very easily and can burst someone at 6 from 80-70 to 0.

The combo is:E+W+AA+Q+R+AUTOATTACK(ult goes in) and at late game you dont need to press r again so you can escape with invisibility.

Here's the opinions of the guy:

http://www.nerfplz.com/2013/12/lets-talk-talon.html

He's like very very strong but no one can play him.

There are some poeple that says useless to rengar. Why? Because they cant play him.

He doesnt lack mobility, he has instant gapcloser that silences, has movement speed steroid what do you want? You can just clear wave with 1 w then go top or bot to roam or take jungle.

Btw, his passive isnt useless, it boosts your Q damage and Autoattack damage and it stacks with E damage ampiflication.

Poeple are bad with talon that's why they use Q before slow etc.

Zavira

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-01-2014

Talon simply underrated.

IHaveAmmo

01-01-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clebardman View Post
1/ ulti reliant 2/ needs to snowball. Honestly there's many champs that suck early, need their ult and need to play carefully before 6. i'd say almost all of them. But they don't all do 900+400%bAD without counter at lvl 18.

Talon is fine, if Panth players where crybabies like Talon's fans, you'd see a ****load more threads because Panth actually eats through his mana a lot faster than Talon (yet people can't manage Talon's mana...), and has to go all-in, he can't silence his opponent for his whole combo or go lol stealth +800 AoE damage to go out after his burst.
Actually talon's burst is more than 900+400%bad in my opinion

Did you calculate it with passive and E damage increase?

Also talon is able to reset autoattack timer with his Q so his Q and autoattack will be boosted by his E and passive on a perfect combo

IHaveAmmo

02-01-2014

Okay, now can someone explain me this atleast:

Talon Win ratio: %51.58

Kha'Zix Win ratio: %49.65

Zed Win ratio: %45.22

Yasuo Win ratio: %47.88

Okay, win ratio doesnt mean a champ is strong or weak but you can see the difference clearly.

The random guys that comments on this topic dont know single sht about the game.

2 months ago i saw someone posting a thread about fiddle and telling how strong his Q is, he had -39 downvote, what happened? Riot nerfed it.

And so on.

Give me clue, proof that talon is weak.

And lastly, those are mine:

Talon Win:25 Lose:16 Win Ratio: 61% KDA:14/7/7