Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Best junglers S4

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Quivr

Recruiter

05-25-2014

Nocurne
Lee Sin
Xin Zhao
Shyvana
Kha'Zix
Darius
Volibear
Wukong

Stibnitive

05-25-2014

not volibear. His clear is too slow and with the FF nerfed, he isn't any better than he was with the SotEL. I still play him in the jungle, but that's because he's the only jungler I can play because I played him top in S3.

Darius isn't that good of a jungler either because his ganks are weak + he falls off late game. His laning phase is also very good so taking darius to the jungle would be a wase of his potential.

redzero909

05-25-2014

Vi

IHaveAmmo

05-25-2014

ap draven with talisman start.

Stibnitive

05-25-2014

Quote:
IHaveAmmo:
ap draven with talisman start.

Don't forget to rush the Ohmwrecker

xXSwagalisiousXx

06-14-2014

I Think it is Udyr hes the easiest apart from yi. I have a build for udyr : http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/flaming-the-jungle-phoenix-udyr-4-8-updated-357740 - enjoy

Arkinos

06-14-2014

on low levels of play you can play just about anything ad based and tankyish, just dont buy a Feral Flare.

On high levels of play you can play anything that can survive a level 2 Lee Sin cheese (Elise and Eve).

Huttenkloas

06-15-2014

Amumu! Good clear speeds, solid ganks, amazing ult. His only weakness is that he really needs teammates around him to follow up on his plays, but isn't that what jungling is all about? I nearly always do well with Amumu, a very reliable pick.

comebragas

06-15-2014

Lee Sin. There is no other viable jungler as strong as Lee atm

Huttenkloas

06-15-2014

Quote:
comebragas:
Lee Sin. There is no other viable jungler as strong as Lee atm

Lee Sin is hard to play well. What you're saying is probably true for high level play, but for the majority of players champion difficulty matters alot. Bad Lee Sin is really a horrible jungler. Good Lee Sin is amazing but a very rare sight before you start facing gold/plat players. There is no average Lee Sin.