Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Best junglers S4

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zavira

12-31-2013

Quote:
CoolKnightST:

. With this good ganking they actualy have an relative hard gameplay to handle. An J4 without buff is an dead champ, An Elise need to make the differents on the first levels. If she fails with this she will have an hard time. Nocture all depends on his first gank. Win = Carry; Lose = Farm like hell.

So much no.

ThaiGuard

12-31-2013

Whatever happend to J4 anyhow? He's tanky, has % damage and non-cleansable CC.
Suddenly everybody dropped him.

ZARATHOS

01-02-2014

Quote:
Terroklar2:
Elise

Finally someone mention's else she srsly is one of the best jungler's out there atm she has an incredible gap closer a ridiclous stun and because her abilities work off of percent damae you dont need to build much ap just remeber spider form is when your most tanky and building tank item's is better then going for full damage it may seem attative but it will only get you killed.If you have any q's you can send me a friend request and ill walk you through how to play the champ.

aHerdofELKS

03-09-2014

jarvan IV is pretty op and a strong jungler, even vi

Tol011

03-14-2014

vi?

reg1999

03-15-2014

lort

Trexidar

03-15-2014

Elise is great.

5h1v4

03-25-2014

lol noone here is really mentioning wukong as the beast he is now, actually imo he is one of the strongest jungler atm, he's just weak pre-6 but after 6 to late game u will do so much damage, u have the strongest lv 6 gank,good clear ability and can be really insanely tanky while still dealing tons of dmg in tf thx to his ulti that is so strong and once u have built ur cdr u will be able to ult every 53 sec pretty much!!
i usually build on him spirit of elder lizard as first item then rush boots and brutalizer now u have tons of dmg and u can build tank i usualy go for sunfire cape now after that i will complete my black cleaver and then if they not already surrender i build spirit visage and for more tank->randuin's for more dmg->Hydra, thats pretty much all i think u can really carry games with wuk and be really gamechanging in teamfights

Vallarell

04-08-2014

Personal Opinion: Lee Sin
1. he is fun!!!
2. lots of damage when know how to use
3. even if underfed good teamfights
4. MOBILITY!!!
5. OP ULTIMATE!!!
Played many jungs but the best for me is Lee Sin

Gryphonicz

Recruiter

04-09-2014

Pick udyr, go to YouTube and search for trick2g how to camp my way with udyr, after that i won EVERY game with udyr