Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Best junglers S4

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FkThisAmaUNICORN

12-29-2013

Hi Summoners!
I have no clue what champions i should go jungle to climb elo from silver to gold. Any suggestions except Evelynn (cause she is banned 99% of the games)?
Which champ is good in S4 and please tell me why.

Have a nice day overall

Zavira

12-29-2013

Silver to gold

Any jungler with okay clear.

Grizzfang

Recruiter

12-30-2013

Nocturne is very easy to carry with

AKLT Hoboknight

12-30-2013

Any good ganker with ok clear.
Jarvan
Lee
Zing Zong
Vi

Aozora Eyes

12-30-2013

Volibear.

Great ganks, strong snowball, very tanky, easy to use.

Terroklar2

12-30-2013

Elise

The Dragon Man

12-30-2013

Any jungler with a good clear-time and either; strong ganks (J4, Noct, Volibear, Lee), good counter-jungling (Shyvanna, Udyr, Mundo) or high impact damage (Olaf, Yi, mid to late-Nasus). These lists are far from exhaustive and most of the mentioned actually shares multiple of these characteristics.

Personal preferences for junglers atm:
- Olaf (currently my no. 1 go-to jungler as he packs a punch and quite often achieves good results for me)
- J4 (The versatile jungler who can do pretty much what you want him to do. All-around good jungler and good ganks)
- Udyr (My main-char. Has flaws and is not an allstar you pick into anything but can be really strong in mid-game)

Others worth mentioning:
- Nocturne (usually I don't pick him as I'd rather go with 1 of the above, but he's a good last-resort in my eyes. Well-rounded and has good ganks, especially if your lane has CC to initiate with)
- Tryndamere (when I want to derp I run him with CritRunes and pulverize the jungle and lanes after a little while. A fun risk-char but is not recommended to use as a go-to jungler)
- Nasus (good tank-jungler who packs a heavy mid to late-game punch. He is kinda immobile and may feel boring to play in the jungle.)

OmdatHetKonXD

12-31-2013

Olaf of course. You should watch LCS, olaf is picked and banned all the time. Im not sure if Rammus is that good, but against a midlaner that has no escapes (E.G. Syndra & Zyra) hes the best

PTG RBlood

12-31-2013

Top clear-Time + gankpotential junglers atm are:

Olaf, Lee, Elise, Kha (with him u can snowball like hell and go solodrake with 6)

Voli, Rammus, Amumu, Shyvanna, Mundo and Seju are also lategame monsters with (nearly) full tank build.

Also viable are Fiddle, Heca, Wukong, but care in early.

I highly wont run Noc, Shaco, J4 simply cause their are actually overall stronger junglers.

CoolKnightST

12-31-2013

I believe Voli is an relative easy champion to play and an good jungler after you learned the basics by playing an warwick.

Kha can be usefull sometimes but he need too farm to be effective. He's actualy good add ganking but every fail or mis cause Kha to go further and further behind. He's actualy better in lane it their wouldn't be as many counterpicks against him. Still even with all that Kha is currently listed in the God tier when played correctly.

Shaco is something intressting but noted that this type of champions are useless in teamfights. He's an spit pusher that push the lane during an teamfight. It's an ticket to win when you fall behind. However he need his first blue. Ones he has that he basicly is really hard to push out the game.

Amumu is an farm jungle, don't expect an lot of ganks from him. Just wait unti he destroy you in the lategame.

Noc, J4 and Elise are probaly the best gank junglers for now. With this good ganking they actualy have an relative hard gameplay to handle. An J4 without buff is an dead champ, An Elise need to make the differents on the first levels. If she fails with this she will have an hard time. Nocture all depends on his first gank. Win = Carry; Lose = Farm like hell.