Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

EUW... FKU

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NathChu

12-28-2013

Seriously, the most laggy weird game ive ever had, as well as other people lagging in the game, my brother who is in the game with me, using the same internet i am is not lagging at all yet im lagging so fkin hard its unreal, spells taking 30 seconds to activate, i level up a move and nothing happens, suddenly every1 teleports all over the place and my level up finally registers... attempting to reconnect, people are dieing but there characters are still there, i die, my champ just stands still where i died, i cant move and i cnt respawn until like 2 minutes have passed.

Sort it out WTF is this, this isnt even EUW this is next level

Edit.... I started this post when it popped up attempting to reconnect, its still attempting to reconnect, even though i can still see everyone moving and stuff

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Steve Aoki

12-30-2013

h