Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Riot Unban me please?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cobaltmotari

09-07-2014

2012Forever, how do you manage to do this twice on the same forum? Seriously! If you want to open up a new thread, just do that. Don't post in someone else's thread about something this off-topic, and ESPECIALLY don't do it in a thread from NINE MONTHS AGO!

2012forever

09-07-2014

ok sorry and what you mean with nine month ago

Cobaltmotari

09-07-2014

What I mean is that the last post before yours was from December 2013.

Necrophillip

Recruiter

09-07-2014

Quote:
KiwiGeneral:
Still his fault.

Yet this is the one bug, that really gets me aswell.
I can start custom games etcetc +ARAMs and many other matches, but even after test matches i get this bug - for no obvious reason - even after "reinstalling" EVERYTHING (as well as checking on my router-logs)

SkySpeeds

02-14-2015

Riot pls unban me a can play ranked game 37 game,but i can play normal draft pick,if i want to play ranked must win in normal 37 game,plss unban me i be good boyy,and iam realy sorry...PLSSSS ))

Cobaltmotari

02-15-2015

Quote:
SkySpeeds:
Riot pls unban me a can play ranked game 37 game,but i can play normal draft pick,if i want to play ranked must win in normal 37 game,plss unban me i be good boyy,and iam realy sorry...PLSSSS ))

A third time this thread has been necro'd?! Seriously, read the dates! Also, I think it'd be wise if someone would close this thread if this keeps happening.

SkySpeeds

02-15-2015

PLssss unban meee plslll!!!!! i wont play ranked game and im in promotion....)

SkySpeeds

02-15-2015

pls unban me i wont play ranked game i in promotion plss!!! ))