Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Riot Unban me please?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pluts

12-27-2013

I have just been giving a 7 day ban after the leaver busters have punished me.
After i have picked my champion and it goes to the loading screen with the percentages then my LOL crashes and when i do reconnect i get prolonged activity and forces me to exit the game. I need to solve this problem because the next time i get the one month ban.

Please Help or Unban me

KiwiGeneral

12-27-2013

1. You'll will not be unbanned.
2. You can test your conection/gear in custom games.

franticFurball

12-27-2013

3. You are responsible for your own connection.

Alidod

12-28-2013

It's not his connection, If you look in the bugs forum, there have been plenty of cases with this bug where you crash and you can't reconnect, even if you do reconnect it says, you've been afk too long then the server removes you anyway.

KiwiGeneral

12-28-2013

Quote:
Alidod:
It's not his connection, If you look in the bugs forum, there have been plenty of cases with this bug where you crash and you can't reconnect, even if you do reconnect it says, you've been afk too long then the server removes you anyway.

Still his fault.

Alidod

12-28-2013

So if there is a bug that riot completely ignores and It affects him, It's his fault right?

KiwiGeneral

12-28-2013

No, but it is his fault, if he still plays while knowing that he got problems that don't let him start a match.

Alidod

12-28-2013

Sometimes crashes occur as one time things, so why ban him if it happens twice, I got banned for nearly the exact same thing recently and the bug is getting much worse, If you want, you can look in the bug report forums for yourself.

KiwiGeneral

12-28-2013

Just that no one is getting banned for leaving/afk'ing/disconnecting from two games.

2012forever

09-06-2014

why rito why you banned me for 7 days i want buy project yasuo for sale but it expired in 9 sep and my account suspended to 13 sep pls help me iam so sorry i was so happy ccause tonight i will recive some carts rp from my oncle bit now iam so sad pls help me iam realy sorry for leave i reconnected later and i help my team i dont recive warning when i reconnected i was must leave cause i have so much lag pls sorry rito i wish you go help me pls help Emoji riot game xD buy