Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

MK_LOL

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheUnknown2899

Recruiter

12-22-2013

About 2 days ago, I found a program that my friend has shown me, it could be able too choose every skin in league of legends. I saw him using Spirit guard udyr without owning it. But nobody can see him using that skin. Its some kind of... local skin.

Site:
http://lol.mkjogo.com/en/

Luzifer1865

12-22-2013

If you modify the client, you might get instapermabanned.

If you download programs that offer things for free, from a nonverified page... well, you may learn.

Anyhow, if you give me your password, emailadress and the date of accountcreation, i will log into your account and buy you all the skins and champion. FOR FREE, trust me.

Brgds Luzifer

Edit

Gosh, these days i feel like i should point out the sarcasm above. Scared that someone actually posts those informations here xD

honsta

12-22-2013

O.o