Best Yasou Build?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Déath Márk

17-12-2013

Best possible build so far?

5 items and boot suggestion?

I have seen in high elo diamond + trinity being build always.

2ephyr

17-12-2013

Sinse Yasuo release i have been watching many play styles, and i agree that he definitely need his mr scaled up atleast to matche is armor.
I play im mid and jungle like intended but some times as support or ad carry,
has i go forward in this conversation i will say how and when each one.
Overall and definitely for me he is a full damage champion then enything else.
Mainly has mid if im facing champions like fizz or syndra he can push well trought his barrier skill "w" as you go farming the lane, usualy the combo "Q,W,Q" (playing defencive) or "QQWQ" (playing offencive) works well till lvl 2 then you go "QWQEQ" (playing defencive)"QQEWQ/ignite the summuner skill"(playing offencive) on lvl 4, then lvl 6 forward "QQEW/ignite/QR" (playing offencive), i think hes very pour at laning phase and very very pour farm potential if facing tankier chamipions like Chogath at least untill u get ur statikk shiv made. The main thing i think he need which i use is "gost" instead of flash unless you are facing a jarven in the oponent team. iIt provides mobility to hit and run so you can get ur "Qs" and it goes well whid ur shield passive, besides that and more importantly it provides you to go in and out wile your "W"(barrier) is up, if your intent is to land "Qs" on an enemy champion wear him out and if he stays there make a kill whid the remaning combo "ignite/3rdQ/R".
Overall if you are facing a very high pushing team you are useless (main reason I think he needs to be scaled up in a way) becouse i think yasuo needs at least 3itms made to be efective in game whitch 1st "statikk shiv", 2nd "Vampiric Scepter", 3rd "Trinity force" so you can encorporate 1 autoatack beteewn Q'S, after this is you can get an "infinity edge" made, you are now a viable passive assassin. for masteries i use 22 offense / 5 Defence / 3 utility,
this 3 poitns in utility are very important in yasuos couse they provide movement speed and if you use 2 movement speed Quins it makes an extra pair of boots instead of the 3 Usual Ad flat Quins. And like this u can focus build "statick shiv" First instead of buy a pair of boot eny time soon. the other itms i buy to complete are very random couse depends on whitch set up of players im facing, if you a winning more damage, if you are even or losing defencive items of mr or armor, if i need both "guardian angels" will serve the cause. Now if jungle the only thing i change is smite instead of ignite and i keep gost, to jungle faster and stack the passive shield faster, and you can gank and stick to oponent champion and be able to run if needed and mean wile u have your passive shield again if eny one tries to last hit you while you run to base. As support i stack up the barrier and CdR, why? your coldown in your barrier "W" is considered long conpared whid other players defensive abilities, use the 3rd Q to help your adc get kills by knoking up champions in air, you use your "E" to make possitional rotes, to use your barrier, your 3rd Q, or to last hit if your adc possibly die in trade. Has ADC The play style i play yasuo is very much alike i play mid, if i have a janna has support or eny other champ that can know in air, adc yasuo works very well... props let me know what u think

a tiny ant

17-12-2013

^Learn to format your text, holy balls that's unreadable.

As for a good Yasuo build, I'd say Triforce Atma's and IE, those three put you at exactly 100% Crit Chance. As for the rest get BoRK and possibly LW or a defensive item depending on how the game goes.

Triforce is by far the best Zeal item you can get on Yasuo, Statikk is actually a big noobtrap if you ask me.
Clarification: I'm not saying Statikk is a bad item, but there is just no point in rushing Crit if you don't have any AD to back it up with. The proc falls off really hard and by the time you proc Shiv once, you can proc Triforce at least 3 times.

You don't really need LW because you get one for free after ulting, but it can be worth getting if your team lacks knockups.

Tartetas

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

17-12-2013

Or simply read a book.

NotTotallyRandom

17-12-2013

I run MR boots, BotRK, IE, Atmas Impaler, Frozen Mallet and then tanky-health items that synchronize with Atmas

Mostly have 300+ AD (without full rune page), 80% crit chance (all i need IMO), high armor, health and MR. Won me some games this way.

Fluxxed

17-12-2013

Never played him but I think since he has quite a bit of counterplay in that he will get focused generally, why not go for something like triforce, IE, atmas, merc treads, with 2 defensive items, something like a ga and frozen mallet, not only do you have quite a bit of ad to go with your 100% crit chance, but you have some survivability to keep going in fights.

Déath Márk

17-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotTotallyRandom View Post
I run MR boots, BotRK, IE, Atmas Impaler, Frozen Mallet and then tanky-health items that synchronize with Atmas

Mostly have 300+ AD (without full rune page), 80% crit chance (all i need IMO), high armor, health and MR. Won me some games this way.

tried tons of builds, but I don't really like him mid lane.

Lb can 3 shot you.
Kassadin samething.
Zed samething.
Ahri..
Katarina...will spam

all mid laners can out trade you.

The7thSeal

17-12-2013

I think that building him bruiser-esque is the best way to go with him.
Statikk Shiv or Phantom Dancer (depending on if you want late game power or a mid game damage spike), Infinity Edge, Randuin's, Banshee's Veil, Merc Treads or Tabi, depending on what you're up against in lane.
The last really depend on what you need at that point in the game. If you need tankiness with some damage, take Frozen Mallet. Need something to further counter CC? Mercurial Scimitar. If you just need lots more damage and some sustain, get Ravenous or BT.

2ephyr

17-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by a tiny ant View Post
^Learn to format your text, holy balls that's unreadable.

As for a good Yasuo build, I'd say Triforce Atma's and IE, those three put you at exactly 100% Crit Chance. As for the rest get BoRK and possibly LW or a defensive item depending on how the game goes.

Triforce is by far the best Zeal item you can get on Yasuo, Statikk is actually a big noobtrap if you ask me.

You don't really need LW because you get one for free after ulting, but it can be worth getting if your team lacks knockups.
well i totally agree whid you on Triforce being the n1 item for yasuo and 2nd IE,whoever statikk is a build to help on lanning phase. Helps a lot of people to last hit minions/champs, especialy for starters... But for high elo might be a wrong idea since you need no help in that.
Atmas hum... it crossed my mid but i never considered it, since i have seen none using it, i will have to try it out. thenks for the tip.

NotTotallyRandom

17-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Déath Márk View Post
tried tons of builds, but I don't really like him mid lane.

Lb can 3 shot you.
Kassadin samething.
Zed samething.
Ahri..
Katarina...will spam

all mid laners can out trade you.
true, but most skills they use, you can block with your wind wall.
i like him better in mid than top, because top has more bruisers and hurt more than mids. And top laners usually don't have skills that can be blocked.