Who designed Yasuo's ultimate?

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

No Lolking

Senior Member

14-12-2013

He's a really interesting champion, his Q, his W, his E and his passive are all really cool.
But what were they going for with this ultimate?
You have to land 3 Q's within a short space of time before you can even use it, it's extremely situational and requires far too much setup.
Why did they have to link it into his Q?

It also makes it extremely difficult for him to jungle.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yesiamaduck

Senior Member

14-12-2013

I would've thought the ult would aid his jungle because its easier to get 3 q procs then in lane then boom you just all in them.
But yeah Im not as massive fan because it leaves a squishy in a bad bad place during team fights


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kegworth

Senior Member

14-12-2013

It combos with other champions. Yasuo isn't someone you can just mindlessly pick without considering team comp.

Also he wasn't designed with jungle in mind specifically, so he won't be optimal for it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Failure Saturn

Senior Member

14-12-2013

it is not linked to his Q but to knockups - there are so many knockups in the game that you dont have to rely on your own cc to use it


and the guy who designed Yasuo was Certainlyt - not a 100% sure but I think he also designed the ultimate.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

No Lolking

Senior Member

14-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yesiamaduck View Post
I would've thought the ult would aid his jungle because its easier to get 3 q procs then in lane then boom you just all in them.
But yeah Im not as massive fan because it leaves a squishy in a bad bad place during team fights
The procs only last about 3 seconds, you can't make it to lane in time before they run out.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Best Bieber EU

Senior Member

14-12-2013

They start runing out of ideas for unique skills and start doing weird stuff


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

No Lolking

Senior Member

14-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kegworth View Post
It combos with other champions. Yasuo isn't someone you can just mindlessly pick without considering team comp.

Also he wasn't designed with jungle in mind specifically, so he won't be optimal for it.
That's my problem with him - too much setup.
Just give him a normal ultimate :L


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ailuro3

Senior Member

14-12-2013

they have to make him a little harder to use, since that wall is just amazing, i have been using him as support and with 35% cdr W has 11sec cd, also you can make a lot of tornados with no mana cost... i like it and find it balanced !


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Florist Gunnar

Senior Member

14-12-2013

Oh no I have to think before I pick my champion and use my skills, what a ****ing tradegy.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kegworth

Senior Member

14-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by No Lolking View Post
That's my problem with him - too much setup.
Just give him a normal ultimate :L
They have 100+ champs with normal ults. What's wrong with a single one having one based on teamwork?


12