Yasou BUILD - Calling it

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

1mNoob

Member

14-12-2013

My call that this becomes meta on yasou

Mercury Treads - who doesnt love tenacity + mr

Yamumu Ghostblade - Yasou lacking escape ? + a good chaser too relativly cheap item that will give him some lower cooldown / 30% crit with his passive and some ad pene on top of his ult

Trinity - The spotlight said his Q works like an auto attack but im guessing it still pro'cs shen so + x2 ad dmg every .. what 1,5 sec ? ( Just guessing do not own yasou ) + second highest move speed passive boost in game and other stats are nice dmg/hp + 10% crit with yasou passive 20%

Infinity Edge - doh with this and 2 items above you have 50% crit yasou passyve= 100% crits for x2.5 dmg + trinity procs for x2 ad bonus dmg that can crit thats a 100% x5 ad dmg every 2 sec ?

Randuins Omen - You're squishy as **** get some hp and armor and if you get an active slow with it you wont be too sad will you ? But really yasou lacks a good escape so might as well

Maw of Malmortius - You had some mr after randuins you got armor now get some more mr and also dmg who doesnt love it

Guardian angel - Switch this for maw or randuins depending on how much ad/ap heavy hitters the enemy has.



I think that shiv + infinity is not a bad idea but it doesnt cap a 100% crit by only these 2 items and a 3rd crit item would be a waste. And you'll be pissed if you'll lose a tf just because you didnt crit once and the adc flashed away and raped you

Mercs instead of mobility because mobility gets disabled in combat and yasou doesnt have an escape to synergise with them but he has a good gap closer to synergise with trinity move speed boost.

No ad penetration well ghostblade gives a little but spotlight mentioned you get huge penetration from ult so i think its a waste to buy more

Saw lots of yasou with botkr like wtf is that ?


Any ideas/comments ?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

zetsutroll

Senior Member

14-12-2013

statick shiv, and IE are core. you then need LW and a life steal item.

Defensive should be you're last priority since there is were the big teamfights come.

Mid game, you can go in and out, combo you're ulty and stuff and come out alive thanks to your power boost (people don't seem to realize this).


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Heero Valentine

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

14-12-2013

There's really no point in building CDR on him seeing as his Q's cooldown is based on his attack speed, his E has no real cooldown and his ult at rank 3 is 30 seconds. The only thing that benefits from CDR is his wall.
You're better of with a Shiv for your attack speeds and crit + it gives him a way to deal magic damage.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yunó Gasaí

Senior Member

14-12-2013

I personally went with this
Ninja tabi/Merc
Statik Shiv
Trinity
Warmog
Infinity Edge
Botrk


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

1mNoob

Member

14-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by zetsutroll View Post
statick shiv, and IE are core. you then need LW and a life steal item.

Defensive should be you're last priority since there is were the big teamfights come.

Mid game, you can go in and out, combo you're ulty and stuff and come out alive thanks to your power boost (people don't seem to realize this).
Deathcap and zonya are core on him there i said it it doesnt make it true - throw some arguments if you cant then most likely you're wrong.

Why does he need lifesteal ? i dont get this i see him combing his skill much more than autohiting so whats the point ? and lw ? doesnt his ulti give like 50% ad pen for 15 sec ? dont really see the use for that much more penetration

Mid game you cant go in and out unless you chain with knockup champs that are taken solely for your ult you'll get shreded its not like i dont see that you're building only dmg you're an easy kill mid early or late.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Heero Valentine

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

14-12-2013

The armor pen is only used on bonus armor though, not base.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

1mNoob

Member

14-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heero Valentine View Post
There's really no point in building CDR on him seeing as his Q's cooldown is based on his attack speed, his E has no real cooldown and his ult at rank 3 is 30 seconds. The only thing that benefits from CDR is his wall.
You're better of with a Shiv for your attack speeds and crit + it gives him a way to deal magic damage.
Like i said i dont own him so cant say much bout his cooldowns however, I'd bet there's a cap of how much you benefir from atackspeed if its 10% atackspeed for 0.2 sec of his cooldown is it worth it ?

Ghostblade isnt just about cdr i mentioned other points too


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

malthe3344

Senior Member

14-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1mNoob View Post
Deathcap and zonya are core on him there i said it it doesnt make it true - throw some arguments if you cant then most likely you're wrong.

Why does he need lifesteal ? i dont get this i see him combing his skill much more than autohiting so whats the point ? and lw ? doesnt his ulti give like 50% ad pen for 15 sec ? dont really see the use for that much more penetration

Mid game you cant go in and out unless you chain with knockup champs that are taken solely for your ult you'll get shreded its not like i dont see that you're building only dmg you're an easy kill mid early or late.
no you are an easy kill I played a game with didn't have a defencive but I still went and raped everyone and lw is good because you will not always be able to ult and get the armor pen there is no cd on lw and it does not need knocked up people to be used


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Exeon

Senior Member

14-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1mNoob View Post
Deathcap and zonya are core on him there i said it it doesnt make it true - throw some arguments if you cant then most likely you're wrong.

Why does he need lifesteal ? i dont get this i see him combing his skill much more than autohiting so whats the point ? and lw ? doesnt his ulti give like 50% ad pen for 15 sec ? dont really see the use for that much more penetration

Mid game you cant go in and out unless you chain with knockup champs that are taken solely for your ult you'll get shreded its not like i dont see that you're building only dmg you're an easy kill mid early or late.
He would need lifesteal, he's a melee carry and his Q applies on-hit effects(on the closest target) meaning he'd actually heal from Qing

I don't like the shiv on any champion period however a question i'd have is if the shiv charges with his E, if it does it would be a great item on him.

I agree with trinity force, a must on yasuo, considering his Q applies on-hit effects.

Ex


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

zetsutroll

Senior Member

14-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1mNoob View Post
Deathcap and zonya are core on him there i said it it doesnt make it true - throw some arguments if you cant then most likely you're wrong.

Why does he need lifesteal ? i dont get this i see him combing his skill much more than autohiting so whats the point ? and lw ? doesnt his ulti give like 50% ad pen for 15 sec ? dont really see the use for that much more penetration

Mid game you cant go in and out unless you chain with knockup champs that are taken solely for your ult you'll get shreded its not like i dont see that you're building only dmg you're an easy kill mid early or late.

Well if you say something as absurd as what you're typing you're most likely wrong as well.

IE and shiv are core because it gives you 90% crit (don't see the real difficulty in this).
You need life steal because you're an adc assassin maybe? (don't see the real difficulty in this as well).
You need tenacity, therefore mercs are a great purchase on him
You need armor pen, so you get last whisper (really hard tho)
You need a defensive item
And you need try force because you're Q applys on hit-effects.


This is the build for him, there isn't much to go around it, try force gives out an immense burst so it's not optional leaving it out.


12