League of Legends Support

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AlexRid

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

26-03-2011

Hi ihr alle,
ich wollte mal fragen ob das immer so ist, das das support team immer sehr langsam ist...?
ich hab das problem.....
thx für schnelle antworten...
LG Alexide

Grimma

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

26-03-2011

Erklär mal bisschen genauer bitte.

Wartest du auf ne E-Mail von Riot?

Ponder Stibbons

26-03-2011

Wann hast denn das Ticket abgeschickt?

AlexRid

27-03-2011

Das Ticket hab ich am 19 märz abgeschickt...
es geht um Riotpoints...

Dr Madscientist

27-03-2011

versuchs mal im "Hilfe & Support" forenteil. Vielleicht kriegst du ja da hilfe....oder support.

Demonprince

27-03-2011

Normalerweise sind sie recht schnell wenn es um RP geht... Die wollen ja dass man mit dem Einkauf glücklich ist und noch mehr Geld reinpumpt... Um was genau gehts denn wenn man fragen darf?

tyren13

02-02-2012

Why my account allways get banned i dont know why they report me i hate it cuz my favorite game is lol and i will not get banned but without team help me and only ks i can get angry but i sry that (answer plz) :'(

Dr Madscientist

02-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyren13 View Post
Why my account allways get banned i dont know why they report me i hate it cuz my favorite game is lol and i will not get banned but without team help me and only ks i can get angry but i sry that (answer plz) :'(
uhm...what? lets see if i can fix this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyren13 View Post
Why does my account always gets banned? i dont know why they report me.
I hate it cuz my favorite game is lol and i don´t want to get banned, but without my team helping me and only ks, i´m getting angry. (answer plz) :'(
okay...
1.you are in the german forums
2. Let me guess, when you get angry, you insult your team?
Well, thats maybe the reason why you get banned.

So, i ll help you with a small advice:
"Stay calm,play your best, and DO NOT INSULT ANYONE!"

Oh, and one thing: There is no such thing like KS, if you share a kill with someone you both get gold, if i kill someone alone, just you get the cash, and...nearly the same amount.

If you got anymore things to say, look in the top right corner of this page:
There is a button called "support", click it. send a ticket to some riotdude and hope he will help you.