http://www.mediamarkt.com/

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Obongo

25-03-2011

You can buy a computer there.

Now stop making me lose 10 minutes of my time every time you have to load this game because you are trying to run LoL in a toaster from the XVIII century.

Marvelcz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

25-03-2011

www.wedontcare.com

Nozf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

25-03-2011

stop advertising ur dad's company

s4ndwitch

25-03-2011

Is complaining about unimportant things fun?

Obongo

25-03-2011

Daddy doesn't want to buy you a new comp? Maybe you can get it for your birthday.

MauriX

Recruiter

25-03-2011

people u dont understand him he wants you to go o mediamarkt and buy a pc so that he doesnt have to wait for people at the loading screen who play lol with a toaster

TheLiberation

25-03-2011

Even though a bit lame in fact, the OP really made me smile.

Abrissbirne89

25-03-2011

This guys is right. I am allways the first and have to wait atleast 5 Minutes every time. It gets annoying especially if someone leaves the game in the first minutes and you have thrown away half an hour of your game time.

H4ckJack

25-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nozf View Post
stop advertising ur dad's company
**** dude! If his dad was the owner of THAT company... the OP would have already bought your entire house and internet company to prevent you from writing ****.

M0o0o

25-03-2011

I feel like a need to apologizes for all the people out there with older computers, because we don't have are mommies and daddies buy them for us.
I am very very sorry.
:3