5vs5 European tier list

12345 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kyree

11-07-2010

So after seeing the US tier lists, the ones here posted that are kinda fail and that osaft dont post anymore tier lists, I thought lets do a good tier list.

Is not my intention do a tier list for myself, instead I encourage experienced players to post their opinions and suggestions to then change champion positions, I dont know all the champions, so to start I do a provisional list for what I see in most games that I hope it wil be changed after people post their suggestions.

Tier 1 (they will help a lot to win the game): Ezrael, Heimerdinger, Kayle, Shaco, Xin Zaho, Soraka, Taric, Amumu.

Tier 2 (they will help to win the game): Ashe, Annie, Gragas, Kassadin, Katarina, Shen, Sion, Garen, Morgana, Tristana, Udyr, Vladimir.

Tier 3 (what it should be balanced chars): Anivia, Janna, Karthus, Nidalee, Poppy, Singed, Zilean, Fiddlesticks, Warwick, Rammus, Alsitar, Pantheon, Twitch, Sivir, Akali, Gankplank, Master Yi, Nasus, Veigar.

Tier 4 (they will shine if your team if doing good, but prolly fail if not): Corki, Cho,gath, Dr. Mundo, Malphite, Olaf, Tryndamere, Twisted Fate, Nunu, Blitzcrank, Jax.

Tier 5 (hard to place them in teams, they need specific and coordinated teams): Evelyn, Kennen, Malzahar, Mordekaiser, Ryze, Kog'Maw, Teemo.

Note 1: I think LoL is finding some kind of balance, that means with the excpetion of tier 1, the other tiers I dont find really an awesome difference between tier to tier, just small differences that makes them a bit better.

Note 2: Some chars can fail in most teams, but they can became really good with the right setup, for example, TF can be bad in lot of team setups but can be great in a team teleport setup like shen+pantheon, or kennen can be good in an AoE team.

Note 3: Waiting your suggestions to change the list.

Edits:
Updated with the new ranked mode.

SandyFrink

Banned

11-07-2010

Twitch over Ashe? Really?

With love,

SandyFrink, valued LoL-EU member

illumis

11-07-2010

Ashe should be tier 1 or at least very high tier 2. move twitch down a few, gragas shouldn't be that high. Soraka also tier 1 or 2, the rest seems decent to me, however move udyr up a fair bit as well.

( in my opinion and experience )

illumis

11-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SandyFrink View Post
Twitch over Ashe? Really?

With love,

SandyFrink, valued LoL-EU member
dam you OP!, look what you've made me do, I've been forced to agree with sandy *sigh*

Kyree

11-07-2010

Actually with ashe nerfs, and lot of other champions nerfs, I saw lot of twitchs owning and game changing more than ashe, but it can be puted in debate

K0sta

11-07-2010

I kinda agree with this list, but Kog shouldn't be rated so high.

illumis

11-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyree View Post
Actually with ashe nerfs, and lot of other champions nerfs, I saw lot of twitchs owning and game changing more than ashe, but it can be puted in debate
i'm pretty sure i just saw ashe buffs last patch, hawkshot is very powerful, also her volley does more damage, slow is buffed at lower levels and her ulti didn't take that much of a hit imo, it is still a global stun which nearly guarantees a kill with every hit.

Kyree

11-07-2010

I disagree illumis, hawkshot is cool, but the last patch they reduced the volley damage again, plus now is 7 arrows and dont goes through minions so often as before, the slow is higher in low lvls, but they fixed the bug where it stacked, so ashe doesnt slow as much as before. About the arrow, 1st most people learnt to avoid it, and even this most people wears cleanse wich makes the arrow a bit useless.

D1am0ndback

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-07-2010

Jax and Ashe are too low. Heimer is a tier too high imo.

And Janna is tier or 2 too low.

Tiphany

11-07-2010

Rammus and twitch are kinda tier 3/4.

Ashe should be tier2... Anivia too, cause the both got disable and good damage...

nasus tier3, olaf too, warwick too

Jax at least tier4 ;D
Veigar top to tier 3...

Rest seems quite valuable...

Good list, but the one of osaft was better ;D
And he did some comments why and because and other stuff...

so thats why i just say the things i would change and not the reasons ;P

12345 ... 10