Nerf Pantheon! Seriously WTF!?!1!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lord of Sausage

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-07-2010

Iiiiit's MSPAINT RAGE TIME!
(hmm, my pic got turned into a really small one, just use this link instead <.<)
http://i31.tinypic.com/20uqq6b.jpg

Edit: So noone seemed to get the joke, for all you slow people out there:

MSPAINT RAGE THREAD TIME! Post a MSpaint pic of some guy you think is OP, and why!

i have no friends :<

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	itsucks.jpg
Views:	1188
Size:	20.4 KB
ID:	2111  

Crinale

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-07-2010

I have no problem with pantheon myself. The only problem I have is that whenever there is an enemy pantheon in the other team (100% of the times) there is one side lane that is crushed. Randoms start to flame and insult each other and we lose the game.

Pantheon is OP at early. Too much damage.

In late he is just another char.

Nuda Veritas

11-07-2010

Nice Painting, leave Pantheon alone anyhow.

EmileDragonsbane

11-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crinale View Post
Pantheon is OP at early. Too much damage.

Nuda Veritas

11-07-2010

And get's ****ed in the end..so..well..no one cares about Pantheon, just learn how to avoid his earlygame damage. It's like complaining about Ashes Range, lol.

xXHeiwingXx

12-07-2010

Pantheon mid is clearly op.

He can harass way to easily with his spear (lol 100damage for 40mana. hi ez, I'm your bro). Once he gets lvl 6, it's always the same:
go in town, buy occult sword
Then use ulti in one lane
use combo=> double frag.

And his passive allows him to go under tower at ANY lvl. Simply op.

Vasifan

12-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Sausage View Post
Iiiiit's MSPAINT RAGE TIME!
(hmm, my pic got turned into a really small one, just use this link instead <.<)
http://i31.tinypic.com/20uqq6b.jpg
+1 on the MSPAINT!!!

As i can tell Panth is not imba. 3 Spells and he dies. Just dont give him the chance to use his shield bash a second time.

Project Insanity

12-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXHeiwingXx View Post
Pantheon mid is clearly op.

He can harass way to easily with his spear (lol 100damage for 40mana. hi ez, I'm your bro). Once he gets lvl 6, it's always the same:
go in town, buy occult sword
Then use ulti in one lane
use combo=> double frag.

And his passive allows him to go under tower at ANY lvl. Simply op.
There's a trick to auto-attacking him when he dives you, or telling your lane partner to do so.
If you're mid you should put another melee there, and anyone range eats him to the point where he daren't tower dive and he can't go B on 30% hp at the risk of you farming, then he calls gank, you avoid it, you eat his underlved laning friend, that lane pushes their 2v1.. But that's if he's mid, if he isn't, just (oh not this **** again) "Use your casters", lane switch so against him is your ranged and caster champions.

Lord of Sausage

12-07-2010

it was a joke :<

LeGendDope

12-07-2010

OMG -.- there are people who say pantheon is NOT overpowerd??? sorry...I dont agree

but gues ur wright some hits or spells can kill him easy, too. But ... if not ... I just wanna tell u what pantheon do, that hes overpowered ! He got a stun, he got every 4 hits to block an attack, he got 100% crit if enemys hero under 20% of his life, he got a global teleport, he got a range dmg spell and at least his f&%*/"žing heartsearchers strike with incredible dmg...

sorry 4 that spam I am really not a flamer or something else but that makes me sick
I hope that he get nerfed pls riot... that takes away the gamefun 4 me...

Mfg LeGendDope