Fractions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RETARDOMGWTFNOOB

24-03-2011

These are the different types of players.

Fraction 1:
Newbs are new players that will soon evolve to regular players or noobs.

Fraction 2:
Regular players play to relax after work or school or just play for fun - they instapick Teemo because he is fun to play. They post some feedback threads until they realize its uselessnes due to flaming / strange comments by fraction 4 and 6.

Fraction 3:
Noobs are just regular players that lack multi-tasking, apm, learning ability or just overall ambition. They dont take this game very serious and dont talk much. Some of them improve their LoL-fun by joining the 6th fraction.

Fraction 4:
Wannabes are just noobs that additionally lack intellect and maturity. They refuse to take any advice of any kind. They abuse the chat like hell. They take themselves very serious because mommy and daddy dont have enough spare time to love them. They spend their time they should use to think and recapture their mistakes by posting OP-threads without any common sense or argumentation or just overall threads of destructive nature, while flaming other OP-thred-starters of their own fraction.
Every champion they currently play is also the hardest to master champion and the most important thing is KDA, also they buy stack items 95% of their games.
If there is a well outpointed and argumented and costructive thread opnened by fraction 2 or 5, they stop reading at line 3 but still write an answer although they dont even try to realize the topic and thread starters's intention. Most times their answer is ' tl;dr ' or ' just focus him ' or ' he isnt op at all, thats just a fact l2p noob ' or ' omg judt build him like this [...] I got 10-2 with that last game [...] FTW! '.
Also they like to create threads including links to pictures of other failing players to ensure any respect granted by other group members. Some of them also even try to be like a member of fraction 6, but they simply cant for the obvious reasons. They are easily figured out and yet its nearly impossible to deal with them due to their narcissistic focus on Epeen sizes and general tunnel vision.

Fraction 5:
Pro's are just regular players of high ambition and the will to improve themselves. Few of them still try to drive constructive feedback but most dont write feedback or threads due to the common destructive influence of fraction 4. Some of them decide to evolve into a member of fraction 6 to make fun of fraction 4.

Fraction 6:
Trolls are players that created a smurf account to create threads of uncommon nature. However most of them are sarcastic and a parody of the other fractions.
As intended is this doomed to fail due to the natural irony of fraction 4's unability to tell apart. Most Forum members tend to answer to troll-threads that they have enough spare time, are retarded etc, however, those people make idiots of themselves by not understanding the reasoning behind this and the irony within by even answering like this to a troll thread.

Also I have to add that there DOES exist a subtile correlation between fractions and nationality, caused by country's culture, its general wealth and its poeples free times.
For example (the most obvious) ones are Germany and France. French players consist to 85% of fraction 2 and 3, they dont care about what others tell them and just play to relax. German players consist to 75% of fraction 4, they QQ all the time and try to be elitistic in all features, also their average age is the lowest by far (at least they act like this).

TL;DR: U SUCK

Arcane Flux

24-03-2011

By your nickname I would say you belong to fraction 4 or 6
:P

Neo Metalsonic

24-03-2011

Wannabes are really annoying . When I played Starcraft 2 7 hours a day and was at top 1 % of Europe in 1v1 diamond ( didn't had masters yet ) and went to teamliquid or general forums I could find barely any stuff of relevance and advice for my level of gameplay . Atleast on those places you could find something a total noob could use or even some standard build orders on how to play . On these forums nothing really is discussed it even seems that Riot enjoys this as they even troll themselves

Maridot

24-03-2011

TL : DR wall of text but it's a matter of l2p to draw smilies with Teemo shrooms. TOLD.

RETARDOMGWTFNOOB

25-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maridot View Post
TL : DR wall of text but it's a matter of l2p to draw smilies with Teemo shrooms. TOLD.
u got it dude XD

Babaracus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

25-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maridot View Post
muahaha +1

Talespinner

25-03-2011

Fractions?

Seems more like you're describing groups of people. Or possibly factions.

A shame; fractions is such a lovely topic. I personally adore 3/17

lambdahalbe

25-03-2011

^ haha

i love lambda/2