How long's my ban?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Project Insanity

11-07-2010

Hi there, i'm "/American government voice and puts shades on Project: LeavesUntillBanned", and I would just like to report myself for intentionally leaving a game playing anivia in the mid, I left after the outer turret went down in something like the 3 minute mark and my story goes like this:

First, it was all cool, lanes went to lanes and everyone was happy. Then, nunu came for a gank, I didn't ask him too, but I thought meh, if he's going to help.. Why not.. He went out, we landed a few shots on the enemy mid champion, he flashed into safety.. "Noob!" I called, for the umpteenth time raging against flash users, then thought nothing else of it. A little late, the guy soloing the lane that would have had nunu in it calls a miss, it wasn't too late to save us, so I go back, then amumu himself comes and top calls miss, whilst they're both up there, a team fight inevitably breaks out, I join it, I die, so what, I thought? We lost a team fight, fair, we ganked, failed, they ganked, won. Then I started to ping, there was a champion on one lane with no enemies just farming, and top killed the soroka there, and continued farming. I rapidly pinged the 4 enemy champions attacking mid tower untill I spawned, I did, with nunu again, we both run in, and can't do **** against the enemies. I read the chat, shen on one of the lanes is calling "What can I do without shoes? noob" or something along those lines. I'm thinking "Well.. the enemies don't have shoes, they seem to have ganked kinda successfully with just their base speed.. it doesn't take that long to get to mid.." but when I tried to type that out I just read back to myself "noob team, I don't want to play with you", went back to fountain, and left.

So i'm asking, if this team has such a terrible team play, that there is no chance of winning because the enemies are so far better coordinated, why should I be punished for going off to do things I can actually enjoy doing, instead of sitting through a boring, raging game full of chimps behind a keyboard?

I didn't name and shame anyone, if you were in that game and chose to post "Hey I was X in your game" that's your doing.

Just a leaver's rant, i'm bracing for the -1 barrage and all the "OMFG NUB U COULD TURN THE GAIM ARUND!" spam, give it to me, I don't care, some games are just un-winnable for lousy team play and I don't see why I should be FORCED to play them.

Oh yeah, I ruined 4 peoples game experience, 4 people ruined mine before I left.

So, how long am I going to get banned for this bull****?

Ahri Nine Tails

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-07-2010

You left. Simple as. I don't appreciate leavers in any circumstance unless it's an IRL emergency, there's simply no reason to be immature about it, really...

Numbox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-07-2010

So.. you want Riot to ban you?
Uh ...

Platypus Rampant

11-07-2010

looks like they were semi-bad players and you were being a jackass, raged because they didnīt fit your expectation and then left because you canīt play a game where everyone is not exactly on your level of understanding and strategies

Project Insanity

11-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numbox View Post
So.. you want Riot to ban you?
Uh ...

Quite the opposite, because I enjoy playing this game, unless it's ruined for retarded team mates, then i'd rather go do something else.

So I guess it's immature deciding that losing a game because MM fails to put me with 4 team mates that could collectively figure out how to order a take away with the leaflet in front of them and a fully functional phone isn't as fun as some other games I have on the computer and various consoles or whatever I chose to do?

Or you mean immature to ruin their game? To be honest the game was ruined from the start with these allies, surely you know the ones that had trouble installing the game themselves, or is that what the green stick is for? "Who cares how badly other players mess you up, nobody is a noob and we all need to learn at some point, be it lv 3 or lv 30."

Project Insanity

11-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by whocaresboutname View Post
looks like they were semi-bad players and you were being a jackass, raged because they didnīt fit your expectation and then left because you canīt play a game where everyone is exactly on your level of understanding and strategies
There's a point where people play badly, turn it around, and there's a point where people **** up that badly at the start, you know it's a surrender on 25 game.

I'm not the best player but some mistakes SHOULD be unheard of past lv 20..

Dark Tranquility

11-07-2010

Guess what? You are not the only one. This could be the story of way too many LoL players. You did a mistake. There were times i went afk ( around 10 out of my 1000 games) and that was only when people were really rude and were going with unprovoked and heavy swearing. Even then i gave them the chance to apologize in order to keep on playing.
You should keep on playing until you lose/surrender.

In my humble opinion you should find a premade/clan or reconsider about playing LoL. You have the wrong attitude for that kind of games.

Ubung

11-07-2010

Noone likes to lose but how you deal with losing is what makes you a good player. Try to help the people who you think arnt playing well dont rage at them.

If your gonna think about leaving during a game then dont start one, simple as.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whocaresboutname
looks like they were semi-bad players and you were being a jackass, raged because they didnīt fit your expectation and then left because you canīt play a game where everyone is exactly on your level of understanding and strategies

so think again about who ruined the game here
Very eloquent, I agree with what your saying.

Platypus Rampant

11-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Project Insanity View Post
There's a point where people play badly, turn it around, and there's a point where people **** up that badly at the start, you know it's a surrender on 25 game.

I'm not the best player but some mistakes SHOULD be unheard of past lv 20..
yes ofc. sometimes you can see thatīll be a 25min. surrender game, **** happens still leaving wonīt get you anywhere

Iīd just play it till the end seriously, even if you leave you wonīt be able to play again until the game is over and thatīs very unlikely to happen until 25

I seriously donīt get ragequitters :/

Ahri Nine Tails

11-07-2010

Just realised; this shows the report player system works nicely.