Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Suspended for how long?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Orthologistess

03-23-2011

Today i got suspended due to leaving a game yesterday, but i didnt really left it because my internet was bad. When i reconnected after 2 mins again dc and so on.
I probably got report and this was my first leave after 2-3 months.
I was wondering if you can fix this and give the account back in near future.
Cheers.

Suryan

03-23-2011

I dont really think so, you probably need to wait till baned worn out... still, if you can log in but get dc its not a ban... so its not because of your leave... If you would really get a ban for leav you wouldnt be able to log in and such a message about ban would pop out...

Orthologistess

03-23-2011

you dont get it, when i put my password and name there is a message popping up saying i got suspended and stuff.
But on that game i was rocking before continueous dc come why would i leave and get ban? thats what im trying to figure and of course remove the suspension.

KaLaGh

07-26-2013

Hi
my brother played with my account he had a bad day
I am sorry for My brother's behavior, I do not punish me for it
My account has been dead for fifteen days
I want to buy Skin Syndra
Please help me, I promise that not repeat
Thank you for your kindness

Swiper The Rogue

Recruiter

07-26-2013

Hey!

-You are responsible for your own account.
-Account sharing is against the ToU(Terms of Use), you agreed to follow them.
-If you let your brother play on it, it's your responsebility to make sure your brother doesn't flame or doing something bad.
-If you are banned for a 15 days, that means you should have got warned before, first you got a warning, then 1day ban, 3days ban, 7days ban, 15 days ban, etc..
-You won't be unbanned.

IS1e27ad2733b7d7

07-26-2013

Quote:
Swiper The Rogue:
Hey!

-You are responsible for your own account.
-Account sharing is against the ToU(Terms of Use), you agreed to follow them.
-If you let your brother play on it, it's your responsebility to make sure your brother doesn't flame or doing something bad.
-If you are banned for a 15 days, that means you should have got warned before, first you got a warning, then 1day ban, 3days ban, 7days ban, 15 days ban, etc..
-You won't be unbanned.

better than getting hacked, then u got to wait for god knows how long

Knowing my luck, i will get back on my account then get banned for flaming in every ranked *While i had no access to ti*