Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How to become a diamond player [SECRET TRICK]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Katsuhayabi

12-01-2013

Lately i either saw this question adressed to a fellow diamond player, or was directly asked the same:

Quote:
Random Bronze/Silver/Gold Guy:
Give me a tip so i climb elo

After replying multiple times with the usual "don't rage, improve yourself, try being consistent, play few champions"... i mostly got raged upon and was told "i know that already" by the said person.

Well i think it's time for one of us diamond players to finally reveal the big secret, you all wanted to know.

How did we go so high on the ladder? -It had nothing to do with talent, practicing or being patient and calm.

It's the super secret move we do every game we want to win... it's ancient magic passed down since the beta.

When you are making your first buy... you should buy 1 hp pot.... then buy dorans ring... then move the dorans ring to slot #5 in your inventory... buy another hp pot... move hp pots to slot #2... then move the dorans to slot #1.

And with that you have drawn the magical seal of epicness. You automatically won the game. And you never have to watch replays again or practice last hitting, you automatically win. You don't want to overdo the trick though... because you could become faker one day... and then the triads would come for you and kill you.

Cheers

Katsuhayabi

Toxic Runner

12-01-2013

Like i did 2 min ago i want to thank you too for signing you thread, it's always good to know who posted.

ChanRa

12-01-2013

As an unranked player who doesnt play ranked I can confirm this

FromBrussels

12-01-2013

Wow this actually works! Thanks!

Ersee

12-01-2013

Y U DO DIS

Sa20 Snappie

Recruiter

12-01-2013

YES, NOW I CAN HAS DIAMOND RATING, THANKS

Neckkrack

12-01-2013

Confirmed, this worked for me!

Neckkrack

12-01-2013

Confirmed, this worked for me, but only for 50% the other 50% was not using any consumables ever and also refusing to use actives of items.

godlike

12-01-2013

Just jumped from Bronze 3 to Diamond 5 in one game using this technique! IT WORKS GUY!

Katsuhayabi

12-01-2013

Quote:
Toxic Runner:
Like i did 2 min ago i want to thank you too for signing you thread, it's always good to know who posted.

Singing like that makes your posts searchable by your name. :/

Damn i thought you were trolling with all those posts you made, but i guess you were just dumb