Way to get unbanned?( Riot)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Norse

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

22-03-2011

Hey,

Isn系 there a way to unban your self? Maybe buy you self unbanned or something like alot of other games got, would be better because when people get banned once, i dont think they do the same thing they did before they got banned,..

Could riot games please fix a way to buy yourself unbanned for those who got banned 1month?

1M4d

22-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norse View Post
Hey,

Isn系 there a way to unban your self? Maybe buy you self unbanned or something like alot of other games got, would be better because when people get banned once, i dont think they do the same thing they did before they got banned,..

Could riot games please fix a way to buy yourself unbanned for those who got banned 1month?
NO!

Aerios

23-03-2011

ITT: some guy who's trying to buy himself a ban lift after afking, flaming and leaving for 100 games straight etc, and probably doesn't understand that he was banned for a reason. cool.

McG Serenade

23-03-2011

lol!

If that ever happens, I can assure you that a high percentage of the player base would stop playing since all the Noobs, trolls and ****tards would just go to their mommy and ask for 10bucks to get themselve unbanned...

Daeminicus

23-03-2011

I got the perfect answer for you: Dont get banned!

Problem solve.

Arizael

23-03-2011

Quote:
Hey,

What the **** are you talking about 'fix a way to buy yourself unbanned'...The whole point of banning is a punishment and so that other players don't have to experience people like you. If you get banned, you deserve to be banned.

Using the word 'fix' makes it sound like you have no idea why you got banned in the first place/care about what you did, almost seems like you treat it as some kind of bug.

pro7otype

23-03-2011

Quote:
Hey,

Isn系 there a way to unban your self? Maybe buy you self unbanned or something like alot of other games got
Please no. Allow the rich to just grief us? No thanks.

If you have a temporary ban, then when you get your account back hopefully you will play with more respect for others.

If your account was permanently banned, well, there probably was a very good reason for it.

Geestje

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

23-03-2011

Haha, this is probably the first time I saw someone try to bribe his way out of a ban.

AimHigherOnFire

23-03-2011

if he isnt trollin he is pretty insane... wtf? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Techno Ivan

23-03-2011

Quote:
Hey,

Don't do the crime if you can't do the time. Anyways..are there really "lots" of games that are actually that corrupted?? I refuse to believe it.. that's just like bribery or something...

It's basically like saying, oh we don't care if you ruin the game for others as long as you give us money.. then you can rampage all you want with no consequences. If there really are such games, then I would never hesitate to point a finger at them and say Worst company EVER, just for having such a feature.