Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Dominion is Awesome.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jarwan

11-28-2013

- Fast paced

- Frequent Fights

- Less farm, more fun

- No silly Meta problems

- Everyone is out to have fun

- Less QQ.

This worries me though. Would rank Dominion change the landscape? In other words, would I run into someone in the future who'd call me a noob, troll, flamer etc depending on the choices I make? I really would hate to see the most fun game mode of LoL to be ruined by ranked. I also would love to see ranked Dominion for S4. It deserves ranked and would attract more people. At the moment the game mode is mostly confined to those that want to have fun or those that are escaping the boring grinds of SR.

Penteano

11-29-2013

I play only Dom and ARAM so yearh Dom is a lot of fun (I don't like to farm, stoped playing SR long ago).
I just don't like the lack of common sense people have in this mode, many of them take the "Everyone is out to have fun" as an excuse to troll in the game going alone against 3 enemy under their turrent -.- it's very annoying.
Weekend coming anyway, Dominion becomes a mess (not sure about the draft pick tho, I'll try it this weekend to see how it goes).
Edit: oh geez 20min in queue for draft pick dom. I give up.

Jarwan

11-29-2013

Yeah I'd give up on the draft pick. I would like to see the possible layout if it comes to ranked Dom with the draft pick but nobody is on that queue. There's a lot of fun to be had in Dom especially with team fights.

Penteano

11-29-2013

Few weeks ago they removed blind pick from Dom for a few hours. Best matches I ever played.

Sh4d0wNL

12-04-2013

I do play a lot of dom..Sometimes..ranked :S but hate the flamers and jungle.
so Dom for the win

Krayer

12-04-2013

y, there is no draft dom cause there are to less dom-players to fill that up u could wait 10 days and wont get 9 others to play

and y, the one day when normal mode was disabled was awesome, cause the most annoying thing about dom is that u allways see the same picks most likely a champ that is really op. banning can be so good at dom but it will take another 2 years until something happens. dom is out for about 2 years now and there where so less changes that i dont believe that riot is really interessted in what dom players would like

Sh4d0wNL

12-05-2013

U know , they need to make a ranked Dom mode

should be cool?

Penteano

12-05-2013

Being able to ban Nida and Blitz made the game very fun. Now I wish they removed blind pick again so I could ban Riven, but not because "she is op", it's because people read she is op on the forums and pick her in Dom, they then go rambo mode and just get killed